☆13☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Thirteen ☆☆

☆☆ The trust broken ☆☆

Jimin stood in front of his lover's room door, afraid about what will happen in the future.

After the people were dismissed, Jimin put up a fight but Taehyung wasn't phased by it.

He simply pecked his lips and left the room.

Jimin followed after, deciding on talking with Jungkook.

On his way to Jungkook's room, Yoongi and Jimin had a talk about Hoseok.

Jimin was running towards his lover's room when he was stopped by Yoongi.

"Y-yoongi, I don't know what is happening! Suddenly the King announced that he was going to die and that the position should be taken over by the heir..revealing that Jungkook's wasn't the heir and Taehyung is! Can you believe it..and suddenly that Taehyung announced that I am his Queen in front of Jungkook! We just got in a relationship and suddenly this happened. I feel so sad and confused" Jimin ranted as Yoongi nodded.

"I know, Jimin. It is unbelievable. We, ourselves didn't know about King Taehyung's presence" Yoongi admitted. "It was complete surprise to us" Yoongi says, "But not for Hoseok" he added.

"What! Hoseok knew?" Jimin asked as Yoongi nodded.

"Yes, he did. He is the one helping Taehyung with everything. Taehyung ordered Hoseok to poison the King so that Taehyung can become the future King quickly. And Hoseok did. Then Hoseok tried to kill Jin because Jin saw him poisoning the food. Good thing, Seokjin is fine and is with Namjoon. I have Hoseok tied in my room. After you talk with Jungkook, meet me in my room quickly" With that Yoongi left Jimin.

Jimin knocked on the door but there was no response. So he knocked again, only to be answered with silence.

"Jungkook?" He called out and yet again it was silent. Jimin turned the door knob, glad the room wasn't locked.

He entered the dark room, looking for the switch. Suddenly the lights turned on and he felt something sharp against his back.

"J-jungkook? I-is tha-that y-you? I-it i-is Jimin" the man stuttered out as he raised his hands up in surrender and turned around.

White eyes stared at him blankly. His pupils completely dialated to the point there was nothing but moon white colour in his eyes.

"J-jungkook w-what h-happened t-to y-you?" Jimin stuttered out as he looked down to see a silver sharp knife poking his back. If not for the shirt he was wearing, he would've start bleeding because of how sharp the knife was.

"What happened to me? You are asking what happened to me? Are you insane Jimin? You are the reason I am like this" He said as he lifted his knife to Jimin's face.

The cold sharp weapon traced his cheek, forming a clean cut in his face.

Jimin gulped as he felt his warm blood flow down his cheek, falling to his shirt, staining it in the process.