☆11☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Eleven ☆☆

☆☆ Sick King ☆☆

The King sat in the throne, waiting for his son's arrival. He wore a dominant look on his face, as if he didn't faint an hour ago.

Hoseok watched the King sitting silently in the dining room, waiting for his food. Silently, the man sneaks out of the room, and into the kitchen.

"Is this the King's food?" Hoseok asked, receiving a nod from the worker. Hoseok takes a bottle of purple liquid from his pocket and pours it completely inside the food.

"Adviser Jung! What are you doing?" The worker asked as Hoseok smiled.

Before the man could call out for the King, Hoseok shoves his hand straight into the man's stomach, ripping the skin apart. But the man still didn't die.

"Vampire huh" Hoseok chuckled before sinking his teeth inside the man's neck, sucking the blood out of him.

After every drop of blood was sucked out, the man falls limp in the floor.

Hoseok smiled satisfyingly before washing his hands and making the blood disappear from his clothes.

He takes the plate of food in his hand and slowly makes his way out, deciding on cleaning the body later.

Seokjin was watching this from the corner of the room, confused on why he was doing this to the King. That liquid is a slow poison. It will kill an organ making it look like a disease instead of poisoning. And if the King did find about him being poisoned, Hoseok will put the blame on the worker.

What Jin didn't know was, Hoseok saw him and is plotting his next kill.

Jungkook soon enters the room with Jimin limping behind him.

"Evening, Father" Jungkook bowed as Mingyu nods.

"Evening, Jungkook and Adviser Park" He nods at the two as Jimin bowed and remained silent.

"May I know the reason, you called me here father? I think it is something serious and important, because you also invited our people here" He said, smiling and bowing at the demons and vampires standing behind in the large throne room.

"Yes, it is really important son" Mingyu nods. "The reason, I called you here is to say that I am sick" he says.

Hoseok runs inside the room quickly, leaving the door open a little before going to stand next to the King.

"Prince Jungkook, King fainted an hour ago while returning to the palace. After checking with the doctor, he said it was due to an disease. Our King will die in sharply 23 hours. Putting that behind, our King wanted to see his heir take over as the King and announce his Queen. So, we gathered all the people here too" Hoseok explained making Jungkook shocked.

He didn't expect his father to die.

"I know it is a shock, son. But the time has come. Time for me to leave this world. There is no cure for it" the King smiled sadly.