☆26☆

Vote Goal: 20

☆☆ Chapter Twenty Six ☆☆

☆☆ The destroyed little boy ☆☆

[In the past]

"F-father wh-why d-did y-you t-take m-me h-here? W-who a-are th-they?" The small boy with black hair voiced out as he hid behind his father.

The boy was 12 years old [human age] and is a devil...

"You told me you will help me right, son. Our World is falling off but these men have money with them. If you go to them, then they will give me money..will you do that for me?" The man asked as the boy nodded.

"I-I will d-dad. I-if i-it m-meant y-you w-will b-be ha-happy" the boy smiled.

"Go ahead, son. But you shouldn't shout or refuse them, at all costs. For your father, you gotta do it" the man said as the boy agreed, not knowing what lies ahead.

The boy wasn't stupid..he was mature for his age. But he wasn't sure if he was going to get raped or not.

'Father won't do that to me'.

"He looks too young" a man said as he stared at the boy who watched in confusion.

"Young and unused soul always gives the best pleasure as they have the tightest hole" another man chuckled.

"For two months, you gotta bring him here if you need the money. Now leave the room. Come back in 5 hours, My King" he smiled wickedly as he nodded and left, giving a last look at the boy.

"What's your name?" One of them asked with a abnormal smile.

"Kim Taehyung" the boy says.

[Back to the present- In Taehyung's room]

"What is with those tears?" Taehyung asked as he stared at Namjoon was staring at him for the past one hour, now tears filling his eyes.

Yes, Namjoon was reading into Taehyung's mind where Taehyung's past was stored in a corner.

Why Taehyung didn't know about his past is because, Taehyung was given an antidote, making his nightmare of an past hide in a corner.

But Namjoon did look deep into his mind and saw his past.

"I-I..Nothing" Namjoon whispered before continuing to read his past, Taehyung now going back to take his rest.

-

[Back to Taehyung's past- Namjoon is reading it]

After 5 hours, Mingyu walked in, to see young Taehyung lying in the floor, body bloody.

"Your son truly loves you, My King. Didn't shout or refuse once" the man commented as Mingyu ignored him and dresses his son before taking him home.