"Kyungsoo, did I go overboard?" He shook his head leaning on his knees as he tries his best to come up with words. He was so bad at this. He hoped she won't take it his words in a bad way.

"Grandma, what you did was out of concern but the method was so wrong. I won't judge you for being protective but aren't you making it harder for Sehun. Yes, the Past was cruel but you can't let Sehun stay in the past forever. He has to move on"

"So what do you suggest?" She replied sadly. Kyungsoo hugged her letting her frail body to gain some comfort.

"Let them talk and clear their differences. They need it. As what happened two years ago, Sehun would never forget it, none of us had. He can only forgive but never forget. Even if they did get back together, it isn't our place to stop them. We can't control anyone's Heart"

She nodded, still dazed. Kyungsoo wants to go after Sehun but still hesitated to do so. What if his friend needs some time alone. He doesn't want to disturb him.

Before he can excuse himself there was a knock on the Door. His eyes move as they shift towards the door and land straight on the figure who knocked. Grandma gasped freeing herself from his arms making Kyungsoo gulp. Shit! Why is everything unfolding at the same time? Kyungsoo thought.

"You! How dare you enter my House? Turn your feet towards the exit right now!"

Suho Hyung didn't flinch at all instead he walked in and stood eye to eye.

"I am here to Talk, Grandma Please". The desperation in his voice screamed louder as Hyung pleads.

"There is nothing left to Talk, Leave"

Hyung sighed. Kyungsoo don't know why he was even standing there when he should have left a while ago.

"You know there are things to be cleared. Grandma, two years ago, my mother.....I.." Suho stammers but sighs. "I wouldn't force you to forgive me but hear me out. Even after this, if you don't believe me then I would walk away from Sehun's Life, that's a promise"

Grandma didn't utter a word. Kyungsoo nodded still keeping a safe distance from both of them. He wanted to give them privacy but he also wanted to stay here for Grandma. Her heart was weak, what if she collapses after some pressure or faints in between all of a sudden.

🌸🌸🌸

[ 2 Year's Ago: In Kim Mansion - A week before the actual Incident in Oh Mansion ]

Suho watched in horror as his mother trashes his room like some crazy possessed woman. He was used to it but not exactly. He doesn't know how to react or why is she even behaving like this but he was utterly confused. His father didn't stop her either, as always. He just watched everything from  the sidelines like a lost puppy. Suho didn't expect anything from him.

His father was always like that, followed his mother like a dog, never stopped her when she acted like a maniac, never declined her if she wanted something nor did opposed her if she made a decision however ridiculous or bad that was.

Some years ago Suho would have taken it as his undying love for his mother but after staying with them under the same roof for 21 years he knew that his parents were anything but lovely or a normal couple in Love.

She was fuming, but Suho doesn't know what he did? It's not like she has ever been patient. She is like a drama queen, going crazy when something doesn't sit well with her. Suho sighed, that's when she turns around and throws the nearest thing that was in her hands which Suho narrowly avoided.