part 3; friendlier

your POV:

your POV:

"Gross!!! Get your nasty feet off my face, stinky!!" I shriek as Kuroo waggles his toes at me.

We were hanging out in his room after practice. I was sitting on the floor and he was shoving his foot in my face from the bed.

"Not until you admit you have a crush on me," he taunts

"As if!!! Stop trying to break the world record for tallest hair and maybe you'll have a chance, Rooster Head," 

"STOP CALLING ME ROOSTER HEAD!!" he screams, bringing his foot closer to my face. "Shrimpy doesn't know what he's talking about."

"Get your feet out of my face and I'll consider asking him to call you Chicken Head instead," I laugh, "It has a nicer ring to it, doesn't it, Kuroo senpai? "

I finally break away from his smelly foot and start to run. The big oaf follows me, screaming and making kissing sounds. I open the front door and start to run outside, but I bump into someone. 

Kenma.

"Woah! Sorry," I say sheepishly. 

"Don't worry about it," 

"Y/N COME BACK HERE, I LOVE YOU!!," Kuroo comes crashing in from behind, still making obnoxious kissing sounds. "Kenma! Hi!!"

".....Kuro, I'm here for practice, remember?"

"Right! I almost forgot. y/n was distracting me by confessing her undying love for me," Kuroo smirks.

Crap. That oaf was gonna make Kenma think I liked him for real. 

"In your dreams, big boy, you're nowhere near my type,"" I whack him on the head. "I'll see you guys later, I guess. Night," I go out the door, and Kenma goes inside the house.

Kenma laughs quietly from behind. "Get roasted, Kuro"

"Wait, no. y/n, stay. You and Kenma can show me what you've been up to lately," Kuroo grins and bumps into Kenma.

"What?"

"You know, your new private sessions,"

"Forget it, Tetsuro. I'm leaving,"
I start to leave, and Kenma heads inside, not looking up from his phone. I hear the theme for Mobile Legends and sit back down next to him. 

"What rank?" I ask, taking my phone out.

"Mythic v" he mumbles. 

I whistle. "I'm at Epic II" 

For the first time he looks like he's slightly interested in what I'm saying, and looks up from his phone. 

"Really?" he looks somewhat impressed. "Who do you main"

"Granger. You?"

"Selena," he says, sounding bored again. 

"Sweet. I'll see you guys on Monday," I get up again and wave at Kenma and Kuroo hugs me.