part 2; online again

Kenma's POV:

Kenma's POV:

(your username when you chat online with kenma is ruizu. its SUCH a shit name, i know, but i have no more ideas lol)

I spent that whole 'endurance training' thing just sulking. 

We spent the rest of the session just sitting under the tree. She stopped trying to get me to talk after a while, which I feel pretty bad about. It's just that I don't know what to say in front of her. The one time I actually had the guts to talk I just ended up getting mad at her. 
All she had asked me was how many laps I could run. 

As soon as practice was over, she didn't say a word to me and got up and left. I saw her waiting outside the locker room for Kuroo. They walk home together everyday. They live nearby or something, but I actually live right next door to him. He holds her stuff for her, and they bump into each other and giggle all the time. Kuroo is my only friend, so I shouldn't get mad at him, but a part of me wishes he had never met y/n. 

Today, I fast-walk home. I want to get home and play cod, but since I don't have my pc here right now, I pull out my phone and open discord.

kodzuken: hey wanna play cod later

ruizu: suree

kodzuken: ur a girl right

ruizu: bruh

ruizu: we've been talking for like 3 years and u don't know my gender are u fr

kodzuken: thats not how i meant it

ruizu: i hope not ahaha

ruizu: but seriously whats up

kodzuken: can i ask u something

ruizu: shoot

I hesitate before I start typing, but I can trust her. I've known her for ages, and she always gives me the best advice on stuff that I could never ask anyone at school. 

kodzuken: am i mean

ruizu: ??

ruizu: no??? 

ruizu: who tf said that imma knock em out

I smile. I have mild feelings for her, which are threatening to grow all the time, but I could never fully like someone without having met them, and I'm scared she'll be like y/n and think I'm a freak or something. I don't want to ruin it. Besides, having a crush on one girl is more than enough. 

kodzuken: nvm

ruizu: ???!!!!

ruizu: tell me

ruizu: now

kodzuken: its nbd

kodzuken: unapproachable?

kodzuken: do u think im unapproachable

ruizu: ok tbh i cant rly be the judge of that

ruizu: cuz i met u online?

ruizu: unless ur some sort of creepy perv 

kodzuken: gtfo 

ruizu: HAHAH

ruizu: but i think ur okay

kodzuken: really

ruizu: yeah

ruizu: bet all the girls in ur school would wanna smash 

kodzuken: hah.

ruizu: what does this have 2 do with me being a girl lol

kodzuken: would u laugh at me 

kodzuken: if i asked u about a girl

ruizu: i'd always laugh at u no matter what what are u talking about

kodzuken: ofc 

kodzuken: so theres this girl i know

kodzuken: and i think i like her

I reach home and go straight to the kitchen to look for something I could microwave into a mediocre dinner. 

ruizu: wait is this the chick from school u told me about?

kodzuken: yea

ruizu: well the important thing is

ruizu: is she hot

kodzuken: idk

ruizu: describe!!

I hesitate again. I don't want to give anything obvious away. Call me paranoid, but it seems like everyone thinks I'm a freak and would do anything to humiliate me. Where's the guarantee that she won't come find me in school and look for a girl with matching descriptions to embarrass me?

Since I can't be bothered to get a pot out and boil it, I put some water in the microwave to make instant noodles. 

kodzuken: lets play cod

We play till 2 in the morning, until she says she has to go, so I go to sleep because there's nothing else to do anyways. 

I wake to pounding on the door. 

"Kenma, Kuroo's here"

"I'll be right there, Mom," I lie. 

I turn on my phone.

12 new messages 

sent at 4 am

ruizu: nvm i can't fall asleep

ruizu: u still up?

ruizu: heyyy

ruizu: wanna play league??

ruizu: answer i know ur a vampire

ruizu: ur up rn i know it

ruizu: HEY

ruizu: fine

ruizu: u suck im going to bed fr now

ruizu: dont message me an hour later to talk

ruizu: ugh guys are impossible

ruizu: gn 

I laugh at the texts and slowly roll out of bed.

kodzuken: i was sleeping.

"Took ya long enough there, Kenma-kun" Kuroo taunts, imitating my mom's voice. 

"Oh I couldn't wait to see you, Kuuurooo," I reply, for some reason attempting to mimic y/n's voice. 

"What?" Kuroo laughs "what the hell was that?" 

"Forget it. Let's go,"