Chapter 3 - Disbelief and Thoughts

Chapter 3 - Louis' POV

I couldn't believe it. I actually still can't believe it. It was her, Angie. I haven't seen he since I left to do X-Factor. Damn that girl has changed.

Her braces were completely gone, leaving her with perfectly straight white teeth. Angie's clothes now showed off her fit body. I didn't know she was hiding all that under her baggy clothes in high school because honestly, she looked hot. She got contacts to replace her glasses, which gave me a better view of her hazel eyes. Her long brown hair that was always tied up in a ponytail was let out and bouncing  everywhere. I couldn't even recognize her at her audition. Angie changed.

But it's a good change. Really good

Although her physical appearance has changed a lot, her personality hasn't. Angie was definitely one to hold a grudge apparently. I guess I've always known that. I always moved around in the past, but always came back to Doncaster. I would always make new friends and I guess I sort of left Angie. Believe me it was not my intentions to do so... It just happened. I never exactly "forgot" about her. How could I? She was the first friend I've ever made. 

As I look things now, Angie wasn't the shy bookworm that I had known before. She's become a fiesty, courageous woman who had a passion for singing. And now, I see how much of an arse I was for just leaving her to be with other friends. I can't blame her for being mad, but to hold a grudge for this long? I don't know.

"So Boobear, you know Angelica?" Harry asked, filling the silence that I didn't even know emerged as we were driving back to our flat.

"Erm... Yeah" I respond.

"Were you guys were friends?"

"At first..." I mumbled.

"What was that Boo?"

"Nothing... We went to the same school is all"

Harry pulled into the lot and I got out of the car. Once we entered our flat I went straight to the kitchen and started fixing myself a sandwhich.

"Hazza! Hungry?!" I yelled. Harry was probably on his phone in the living room. I heard footsteps and soon the curly haired boy was by my side, eyeing my gourmet looking sandwhich.

"I want one!" he said childishly. I chuckled, making him a sandwhich as well. 

We ate together in the kitchen and just talked for a while. When we were all done I was going to watch something on the telly, but Harry had said we had other things to do.

"No time for sitting around Boo, we gotta pack! We leave in two days, Hawaii here we come!" Harry exclaims as he walks into his room with his arms straight up in the air. I laughed at him and went to my room as well, packing all my necessities. 

I was told that I can only bring one suitcase so I pulled out the biggest one I have. I started to pack but it got so boring after a couple of minutes. Turning on the radio, I cranked up the volume so it boomed all over the flat. This made it way more fun. I sang obnoxiously to every song to annoy Harry. He eventually came into my room and hit me. Baby Hazza didn't like my singing. By the end of my packing I had almost all of my closet in my suitcase. I think I did a pretty good job considering the size of my wardrobe. I even packed a few things in my backpack that I would be carrying on. A 2 weeks holiday sounded so nice. I just didn't know if Angie being there will make it a pleasant holiday or not.

----------------------------

Another update (: It's really just a filler chapter but it has some good information to know (: So Comment, Vote, and Fan!! <3