Chapter 16 - Bonding Time

Chapter 16 - Louis' POV

Last night after the bonfire, everyone just passed out in the living room. Angie and I fell asleep next to each other while we were watching Finding Nemo.

When I woke up, Angie's head was placed on my shoulder. She was still sleeping and had a slight smile on her face.

I heard rattling in the kitchen so somebody was up. I looked around and saw that Liam and Niall were missing so it was probably them. I was about to get up and join them but instead, I found myself listening in on their conversation.

"I don't know Liam. Obviously I like the girl, we all do! But I can't help but feel something more and I know that sounds weird because we've just met the girl. The past week has been amazing with her" I heard Niall confess.

So he fancied Angie? I couldn't help but get this feeling inside of me once I heard that. I instictively placed an arm around Angie as I continued listening.

"Niall mate, just take things slow. She's getting used to us and our crazy ways. Spend a little more time with her and get to know her longer" Liam advised.

"But... but what if she falls for Lou? He knows her much better and has for way longer! I see the way he acts differently with her and it's just around Angie, never around El"

Liam sighed, "Time man, it's all about time"

I don't understand what Niall meant. I don't act differently around Angie... at least I don't think I do. Besides, I have a girlfriend! And Angie could never fall for me, not after what I put her through in the past. I don't even want Angie to have feelings for me! It would just ruin the friendship we just put back together. However, deep down I'm thinking: If I truly didn't want Angie's affections, why did I feel a wee bit jealous?

I felt Angie stir in her sleep next to me, making me stop thinking. Her beautiful eyes fluttered open and she smiled once she saw me.

"Good morning Lou-bear" she yawned, stretching.

"Morning Ang" I smiled.

"Who's still sleeping?"

"Hazza and Zayn"

"And Liam and Niall are?"

"Right here!" Niall grinned as he and Liam entered the living room.

"There's my leprechaun!" Angie exclaimed as Niall came and sat on the other side of her. 

The pit of my stomach churned as I small wave of jealousy washed over me. I shouldn't be jealous. Niall is everybody's leprechaun. And I'm everyone's Loo-bear or Boobear. They're just nicknames.

"So, what's on the agenda today lads?" I asked.

"Well, when these two lazy arses wake up, I was thinking we could go down to the pier! It's like a full time carnival down there. All day, everyday" Liam suggested.

"Sounds like so much fun! I'm so in" Angie grinned.

"I'm in too" I replied and Niall soon agreed after me.

Out of no where, Angie starts giggling. I swear, sometimes she acts like a little kid. Something we both have in common I guess.

"What's wrong with you? Have you gone mental?" I teased.

"I have a fun way of waking them up" she smirked.

"Oh no you don't. Do you really want to feel the wrath of both Harry and  Zayn's revenge?" Niall said.

"Blah blah blah whatever! You don't have to help then! C'mon Lou" 

And with that, Angie took my hand and tuged me away so I could help with her little wake up surprise.

Hate That I Love Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें