Chapter 15 - Returning of the Shadowhunters

Start from the beginning

       They wore black, the black haired male wore a leather vest over his black shirt with jeans, the blonde haired male wore just a simple black shirt and jeans as well, while the female was wearing red lipstick and a black dress that showed a l...

They wore black, the black haired male wore a leather vest over his black shirt with jeans, the blonde haired male wore just a simple black shirt and jeans as well, while the female was wearing red lipstick and a black dress that showed a lot of skin with heels.
They were Shadowhunters, Ophelia had to get the main steles from Hell and Heaven so that the Shadowhunters could get theirs.
Shadowhunters do not use firearms; their basic armaments are hand to hand or projectile weapons, which come in several variations and categories.
Most of their weapons are forged by the Countess, Ophelia, and marked with runes to at least be slightly effective against demons.

Shadowhunters usually have a preferred weapon, or weapons they specialize in. Shadowhunters are also trained to battle with weapons improvised from the environment, in the event that weapons are not available, and even without weapons, using only their own body, strength and speed as a weapon.
Shadowhunters are known to hide weapons in churches for their use in case of emergencies, since some forms of demons can only be killed and fought through a certain method of a belief system.
As long as Shadowhunters cleave to no single religion, all religions will assist in their battle. The weapons are usually hidden by a church's altar, with the Nephilim rune drawn over its hiding place.
Certain elemental weapons are more effective against certain species of Downworlders: faeries are weakened by blessed iron, silver powder and bullets against lycanthropes, vervain, wooden stakes, and vampires, while white oak and ash are used against the originals, ect.

The weapons that Shadowhunters are known for using are Seraph blades, these are the most and primary weapon of the Nephilim that is capable of dealing permanent damage against demons, Seraph blades are activated when their name is called. It is said to be stronger the louder the angel's name is called. Seraph blades are an efficient way to kill demons and Downworlders.
Although they are chiefly for the killing of demons and rogue Downworlders, seraph blades are known to also affect angels.

Maze walks over to Ophelia and looks out the window, "What are you staring at?"

Ophelia looks up at Maze, "Nothing, just the view" Ophelia smiled

"Okay girls, lets get going to the woods" Lilith said

"What, it's only 12, the full moon isn't till 11 pm" Maze said

"Yeah well, I need to take care of some things, unless Maze you would like to stay with my sister in this hotel room?" Lilith asked

Maze looks at Ophelia as she's still looking out the window, "Yeah sure, that's fine".

Lilith is shocked, "Oh... okay then, I'll be back in like an hour" Lilith said

Lilith walks out the door, Lilith was secretly texting Stefan about meeting up in the woods near the Lockwood cellar, Stefan hadn't told anyone where he was going and neither did Lilith.
When Lilith arrived, she saw Stefan standing by a tree, he looked up at her and asked why she wanted to meet up.