36

That night, as silly as it sounds, Asami sneaks out of her room to Wakatoshi's at around 1 am. When she heard her grandfather step back inside his room, that was when Asami successfully got into the room her boyfriend was staying in.

Asami slides the door open and sees Wakatoshi still up, watching an overseas volleyball league match. His ears perked up when he hears his door open and he turns his head to the direction where the sound came from, only to meet Asami.

"You really did sneak in."

"Yeah, and you're still awake?" She asks, sitting down beside him on the futon.

"I am observing their gameplay. Brazilian teams are really good." He said, turning his phone off.

Asami was baffled when he suddenly turned the device off in the middle of the gameplay. She asks him, "Huh? Why are you putting it down? Aren't we going to watc-" He cuts her off when he hushed and put a finger upon his lips.

Wakatoshi leans in to kiss her to which she gladly returns. She sits on his lap and he holds her by her waist. Their kisses were sensual and slow. By now, he already knows where his hands should go as they kiss slowly. His hand caressed her thigh and the other underneath her shirt, tracing circles on her skin.

As they kiss slowly, Asami moves her lips away tracing his jaw with butterfly kisses. She kisses his throat making him groan in pleasure and most especially when she sucked on his neck. She didn't do it too hard, afraid that she'll raise suspicions in the house when they see her boyfriend covered with hickeys.

She kissed him further making him go crazy

His fingers started to trace patterns on the most sensitive parts of her skin. He pulls her closer and he felt hot under his own shirt. They both felt hot in the cold room and Asami was sure that she could hear both of their heartbeats.

Asami kept kissing the soft skin of his neck, making him sigh as her teeth gently grazed on it making the butterflies in his stomach go wilder. His left hand found its way to her hair, pulling back her head making her neck exposed in the open air. He leaves open-mouthed kisses along the crook of her neck, wary of not sucking too hard either. Giving each other hickeys on the neck was their last option.

He pulls down the hole of her shirt to her shoulder, leaving the skin where her shoulder and neck met open. At least here, it could still be covered by shirts. His teeth came down gently biting, giving her both the feeling of pleasure and pain. The coil in her stomach tightened when he touches her from the side, tracing it down just until his finger met the waistband of her pajamas, hooking it.

"Wakatoshi." She quietly moans.

"Hmm?" He hums as he nipped her earlobe before kissing her cheek.

"Don't stop."

And he surely wouldn't.

He wanted her too.

"We'll have to be quiet then. You don't want to wake up the others." And they both move back to each other's lips.

Suddenly the floorboard squeaks.

They both listened to the footsteps that got heavier as they got nearer. She was quick to get under the sheets and hug Wakatoshi close. She was in between laughing and getting pissed.

"Why am I even hiding? We're adults for god's sake!" She chuckled but continued to hug him anyway. He laughs too as he covered the two of them with the blanket.

Their giggles stopped when they hear the door open. They were both quick to shut up and pretend to sleep when someone uncovers them from the blanket they're both under. Someone of a small figure inserts themself in between the cuddling couple.