17

"Asami-chan, you're spacing out again." Iwaizumi tells her through the other end of the line.

Asami's body was sprawled out on her bed as she continued to stare at her ceiling. Her phone was on her bedside table and she put it on speaker. In her mind, she contemplates why the ceiling had to be plain. Plain ceilings meant more imaginative stuff to think of and she did not like that one bit. Everything that's passing through her mind is all about Ushijima Wakatoshi.

"Iwa, he told me he wants  to be my boyfriend."

So he asked her, "Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Hell yeah. He's boyfriend material. Hang on, I stand corrected. I meant husband material. He even cooks so well! I can never ask for more when he already exists." She even puts hand gestures in the air while talking to Iwaizumi on the phone. Asami was frustrated.

"Then why don't you tell him you want to be his girlfriend too?" Iwaizumi was also frustrated. This woman was complaining over things that could've been simply executed.

"I am- It's not that easy Iwa! I am too shy!"

"Well, you weren't ashamed when you kissed the man for the first time. What's stopping you now? For all, we know he likes you back. In short, rejection is impossible." Iwaizumi half yells through the phone before continuing, "You know what? I am going to hang up, sorry. Have to finish an essay. Just go confess to that volleyball idiot already."

He was right. Rejection is impossible and this boosted her confidence.

"You're right. Thank you. I'm gonna knock on his door and tell him his feelings aren't one-sided."

"Wait, not now it's-" Iwaizumi wanted to continue what he was saying, however, Asami hung up instead.

Asami looks at the time on her phone and it was already around one in the morning. She thought that one was still early for her case. Asami wears a bra under her fitted pastel green shirt and wears decent length shorts. She wears the hoodie she never returned and puts important items such as her wallet and phone in her pocket. Turning off all the lights in her apartment, she leaves and takes the bus to Ushijima's. She had to go there before the rain catches her.

Ushijima couldn't sleep. As much as he closed his eyes and attempted to fall into a deep slumber, he just could not. Not when Asami lingers in his mind like a wanted intruder. He covers his face with his pillow before releasing a heavy sigh.

And that wanted intruder rings his doorbell. He didn't know who that could've been but as soon as he peeks at the peephole he opens the front door, and he is greeted by the sight of the woman in his hoodie. He liked seeing her in his clothes.

"Asami? It's late. Is something wrong?"

"Oh my, you're awake."

"I couldn't sleep."

"I am leaving right after I say this to you in person, I can't sleep. I want to be your girlfriend too." She turns around to leave quickly after her confession. It was late anyway but he pulls her inside his home before closing the door.

"Stay. Sleep here. It's late."

She hesitates before saying, "I don't have clothes here."

"You're already wearing mine. I'll lend you clothes tomorrow morning." He says while he leads her to his bedroom. He fixed the pillows on his bed and made sure the covers and blankets were wrinkle-free.

"What about underwear?"

"We'll figure it out." He tells her and continues, "Sleep here, I'll sleep on my couch. Please rest well." He gives her a soft look. He was happy to know that she liked him back, but they were probably going to talk about this once they woke up in the morning.

Can't handle her feelings anymore, she yells, "I love you!"

She kept calling herself an idiot, dumbass, and shithead. Idiot, dumbass, shithead. Idiot, dumbass, shithead. It was now a repeating mantra.

"I love you too."

"Can I kiss you?" She asks rather shyly.

"You weren't this shy the first time you kissed me." She looked at him rather offended. She was offended because it was true.

"Are you teasing me right now?"

"The joke didn't turn out to be funny. Please kiss me." Asami wanted to laugh so hard at his response but gives him the kiss they both wanted anyway. It was supposed to be short because she wanted to sleep too, so she pulls away.

When she pulled away though, he captures her lips once more and kisses her again as softly as he could. He didn't want to become aggressive and possibly hurt her. He didn't care if he had to slightly lower his body to adjust to her height and have his back hurting, as long as he was able to kiss her not a single thing mattered.

Time stops when Asami slips her tongue in and started to kiss him in a needier manner. He thought that he was going to be the one to do so first but Asami will always be full of surprises. He kisses back though. She puts her hand on his nape, caressing it with her fingers while the other hand rested on his chest. One of his hands was on her cheek and the other on her hip. They pull away from each other when their kiss started to become intense and they ran out of breath. Their foreheads rest against each other's and looked at each other's flushed faces.

This time he kisses her again and puts his tongue into it. Their kisses started to become hotter and more intimate as her lips started to give his defined jaw butterfly kisses. She wanted to kiss his neck but she pulls away.

He looks at her confused.

Maybe he did something wrong. He didn't want to get on a bad foot with her.

"Damn it! Why are you so tall?" She pouts and looks up into his eyes.

"Sorry." He apologizes but she crosses her arms.

"You know what? Sit down there, I want to keep kissing you." She points to his bed and he became a nervous freak but he follows anyway.

When he sat down, Asami sat on his lap and straddled his hips. She holds his neck to support herself while he puts his on her waist so she wouldn't fall. This time she doesn't kiss his lips, instead, she continued to give him butterfly kisses on his jaw before she moved on to his neck, to his adam's apple, and then to a spot near his carotid artery. She began to suck and he gave low moans.

"A-Asami." He moans her name and she pulls away before talking to him.

"Did that hurt?" She asked. She became concerned.

"No, keep going." She doesn't do as he says. She licks the spot she wanted to kiss and blew on it. The action gave Wakatoshi shivers down his spine and he oddly liked it.
He was getting turned on. He didn't want her to feel that he was becoming hard under her thighs.

She felt it but didn't stop kissing him anyway.

Ushijima got all the pleasure he wanted, and he wanted to return the favour.