28

"Was I too rough on you?" Wakatoshi asked his girlfriend who was still lying down on the bed.

". . . Maybe I wasn't rough enough?" She answered and Wakatoshi raised a brow and his eyes were wide. It was true, she was very submissive during the intercourse.

"Stay here." He told her. He took back his boxers and put them on and went out of his bedroom.

Asami didn't think that she would orgasm three times straight. She didn't even think she could handle more after one pleasurable release and now her body was weak and her legs were still trembling. Wakatoshi came back into the room with a towel and a glass of water.
He sits down beside her lying figure and wiped his cum from her thighs.

"Thanks." She said.

"Come, sit down." He assisted her in sitting down and leaned against his headboard. He gave her the glass of water and she drank it.

"I don't have a bathtub, but I prepared you a shower. Can you walk?" He asked again then she put down her glass on the bedside table.

"With all those thrusts? I can barely stand. I am sore."

"But we have to take a bath before we sleep so we wouldn't worry about anything in the morning."

"Okay, but my arms are weak. I can't lift them. You'll have to shampoo my hair." And he chuckled. He helped Asami to stand up and they both headed to his bathroom, where he put two small plastic stools they could sit on since he knew that she would have became tired after sex. He stripped off his boxers and turned the water on then grabbed the shower head. Asami sat down then he put the shower head near her hands.

"You wash my back then."

"Sure."

"Check the water if it's okay for you."

"This is fine." She told him.

Then he put the shower on her back."I am going to wash your hair now."

She hummed in response.

He pumped shampoo on his palm and rubbed it in his hands, forming bubbles. He started to wash her hair and massage her scalp along. The scent lingered in their warm shower and he kept washing her hair.

"That feels nice. Don't forget to wash behind my ears." She sighed while her eyes were closed. The way he massaged her scalp and nape helped her tense shoulders to relax.

"That's good if you feel nice then."

God was lucky for each other.

When they finished their bath, Ushijima handed her new clothes and helped her wear her tee. Right after, she collapses on him on their bed, tired. Ushijima spooned her into his arms and put the blanket over them before kissing her forehead and then heading to sleep.

The next morning he wakes up first, Asami still in deep slumber. He goes to his kitchen to make her breakfast and then woke her up. He gently shook her arm.

"Asami, wake up. It's already 8."

"I am tired. Let me sleep." She said then covered her face with a pillow.

"Are you taking contraceptive pills?" He suddenly asked and Asami jumps up.

"Oh god, no."

Ushijima began to panic, but he didn't show.

He takes in a deep breath and then tells her, "Uhm. I pulled out when I came, but they said pre-cum could fertilize the egg cell."

What was he going to do? What if he impregnated his girlfriend when they were still just starting their grown-up lives?