16

"Listen fool, this is operation love." Tendou tells his kouhai.

"Does Ushijima even know this?"

It's been days since their scheduled meet-up by the ramen stands for lunch, and days since Ushijima told them that he really likes a certain girl. In love rather.

"No, we're the ones who pull the strings of fate in this case Goshiki!" Tendou tells the nineteen-year-old and Goshiki could only get more confused.

"I don't understand. If he wants something to happen, he should be the one to make it happen."

"Oh, he's making it happen. He's just awkward! This is the first time he's taken an interest and effort in someone and it even weirds me out! But I am totally supportive of this awaited relationship!" The redhead exclaimed and dragged the first-year college student to a place where they could plan in silence.

"Hang on, I don't think we have to plan such a thing anymore,"  Goshiki whispers as he spots the couple who was nearby.

Tendou looks at where the boy was looking, and his jaw drops.

The two were hugging each other, where Asami looked up at him while Ushijima gazed down,

and they were lovingly staring into each other's eyes.

"Huh? What the fuck?" He says it rather loudly and Goshiki covers his mouth with his hand and ducks to hide behind the wooden table and thankfully it was covered.

"Looks like we don't need to play cupid anymore." He tells his senior and Tendou peeks.

He was hidden and he peeked at the couple again observing them well. He realizes that these two weren't the couple they were trying to match up with. Kanai Asami didn't have straight black hair that had a brown undertone. Kanai's hair was wavy pitch black hair, and she certainly wears only the prettiest of lipstick colours, not some gloss. Hell, the guy she was hugging didn't even look like Ushijima at all! His physique was kind of similar and Tendou assumes that Goshiki had mistaken him because of his back, but Ushijima's hair was well kept, unlike this guy who needed a trim for his dark brown hair. Ushijima's hair was brown but it had an olive-green tone!

Tendou smacked the back of Goshiki's head and tells him that he is a dumbass.

"Dumbass, that's not Ushiwaka!"

"Are you looking for Wakatoshi?"

The two turn around to find Asami also crouching down. Goshiki, on the other hand, was amazed, he knew that Asami looked gorgeous from the stories he heard but not this gorgeous. He did feel some sort of awe upon taking in her appearance. Her eyes were not colourful and they were really dark brown or black, but either way, her eyes were really pretty. And her lips, she didn't wear red today, but she wore a shade that was nearer to a natural colour of the lips.

Goshiki was amazed by the appearance of the woman before him.

She is really beautiful.

"Kanai?" Tendou asked as he turned around, and they were still crouching down.

"I heard you guys mention Wakatoshi's name. Are you guys looking for him? And why are you guys hiding down like this?"

First name basis?!

Tendou and Goshiki thought.

"Uh, y-yeah?" Goshiki answers her question and then gulps upon seeing a tall standing figure behind her.

"Asami, is there something wrong with these two?" Finally, the actual Ushijima comes.

They are on a first-name basis!