18

Asami wakes up disappointed. She never got to finish what she wanted to do. She curses at the rain the previous night and flips both her fingers toward the sky. She didn't want to get up from the bed yet and snuggled herself closer to warmth instead.

She had more things to do though, and she had to take a bath already before attending one of the 8 am classes that she despises. Before she goes takes her cold shower, she removes Wakatoshi's jacket following the rest of the clothing she wore.

Rejection is impossible.

And she agreed with Iwaizumi's words.

Ushijima on the other hand wakes up wide awake with the other side of his bed empty.   He checked to see if Asami was alright but going all over the places in his apartment, no signs of her were found. He was getting confused.

Why would she leave?

So he goes to his bathroom to wash his face, and he notices something very odd.

He didn't have hickeys.

He was pretty sure that Asami sucked a lot of spots on his neck.

His face starts to become flushed because that only meant one thing and never in his life did he think it would occur to him.

He had a wet dream about the woman he cares for.

Dreaming about her wasn't new. If he did have a dream that had her in it, most of the time it would be them under one roof enjoying things and doing things that a couple would do. Yes, he dreams that they are a couple but he never shares that with anyone. It may seem childish but he believed that dreams come true when you don't tell them to anyone.

Sometimes he dreamt of the future with her and sometimes his dreams were just all about cuddling and it made him sleep well the entire night. Even volleyball gave a feat in his dreams that had Asami in it.

His dreams were either Asami or volleyball.

But this dream was very dirty.

He slaps himself across his left cheek and asks himself why would he have a such dream right after confessing to her. He probably won't be sleeping again.

He gets ready to take a run so that he can take his mind off of her and think about how he could approach her again.

____________________

Ushijima managed to dodge and avoid her in every single situation. After her class, she headed to the university's gym to see if he was there, and as stupid as it sounds, he hid behind the bleachers. She also managed to approach him two times, but he walks past and pretends she wasn't there every time.

A few more attempts of approaching the said spiker came and he deliberately dodged all of them. He did look like a tomato every time he saw Asami and he hates that he had to run away from her because of such a disturbing dream. But Asami didn't notice that he was red, in fact, the way she saw it was that he looked pissed at her and she does not understand a single thing.

Asami doesn't know what was wrong and now she was very upset. She's on the edge of happiness, and a little more will make her fall down to the depths of sadness. She knows she did nothing wrong and that makes her begin to tear up while walking along the campus park.

Her tears just formed and fell, but she refused to have a breakdown over a crush. Especially when she's walking in public. Her falling tears may have betrayed her mind's commands, but she remembers that he told her he would give her some space.