CLASEY-WILL IT FINALLY COME TRUE AND MAKE PEOPLE HAPPY? 😳😳😳

For personal purposes,  I'm making Casey 19 for this book. It would be nice to not be the oldest in the group. Moving on! ^////////^

Yinte: *walking to the living room* Where did I put my phone yesterday?

Leo: *looking away from the TV* I think you put it on the coffee table.

Sarein: *looking at her phone* Either there or in the kitchen.

Yinte: Why is it that whenever I come to the living room, you two are usually here?

Leo: *shrugging* Ask author-chan.

Yinte: Author-chan why?!

(After fixing the broken 4th wall)

Yinte: I'll check in the kitchen. *walking towards the kitchen*

Sarein: I'm bored.

Me: *walking by them* Good morning.

Leo: I still can't get used to seeing you like that.

Clarisa: *rushing into the living room* Keira! Hurry up or else we'll get detention!

Keira: *from her room* All right!

Sarwin: You're still going to school?

Clarisa: *hiding her ears and tail* Yes,  I have to. School goes on,  regardless of life crisis.

Keira: *coming down* All right,  let's go.  *exiting the lair*

(Later on)

Donnie: Okay,  Moti. Since you two are now sub-humans,  it's time for the both of you to begin training.

Me: Okay.

Donnie: Weapons will come later. Of course, Clarisa will work with her scythe.

Me: Wait wait wait! Let me get my weapon! *runs out of the dojo*

Donnie: *totally confused* She has a weapon? Since when?

(Several minutes later)

Me: *running back in* I got my weapon!

Donnie: A metal stick?

Yinte: Since when is a metal stick considered a weapon?

Me: Since this. *secretly pushes a button*

Donnie: *jumping back when a blade springs from the top* Whoa! What weapon is that?

Me: Its a personal favorite. A naginata.

Yinte: Where'd you get that?!

Me: A relative of ours out West owns a weapons shop. He let me make this one personal.

Donnie: Looked just like a bo staff. That is, until you made the blade com out. Is there any other hidden part to it?

Me: *twisting the bottom of the handle and pulling it out* This part is a hidden whip. Also personalized.

 Also personalized