WHAT DO YOU MEAN? OOOOH~ WHEN YOU DON'T TELL THE OTHERS WHAT YOUR SECRETS ARE~

Yeah, I know the title does not make sense, but hey, I myself don't make sense. So, just ride with me! Ride with me! See where this thing goes! If it's meant to be, it'll be. It'll be!

Raph: Has anyone seen where the two dorks went? The dork with the glasses owes me $20 for her McDonalds, and the other dork still hasn't returned my video game.

Shadow: I think they're still in their room.

Leo: Room?

Yinte: Yeah, they share a room just like they always have. What's wrong with that?

Raph: How come us brothers don't share a room?

Donnie: Because we all know that we would be fighting for space and eventually destroy that room.

Raph: Whatever. I'm going up to see them and get my stuff back. 

Donnie: Let me go, too. I need to give Moti back her screwdriver that I borrowed.

Leo: *chuckling* In that huge lab of yours, you had to borrow a screwdriver? And from the only girl that you have a crush on?

Donnie: *blushing* S-shut up, Leo.

(after a few minutes)

Raph: I think this is their room.

Donnie: *gives him a 'are you serious?' look* Really? Like as if the big poster on the door doesn't say anything about that?

Raph: Hey, I can hear them talking. Let's listen in. *puts his head to the door*

Donnie: *sighs* Seriously? Do you want to get smacked again?

Raph: Don't pretend that you've never been curious as to what these two talk about.

Donnie: *shrugs and puts his ear to the door*

(inside the room)

Clarisa: Look, Moti, I'm just saying that it's going to be harder to hide what we actually are. Especially with the way you constantly hide your left eye and the fact that you've never told anyone except me what you did on your getaway.

Me: I know, I know. But we need to think carefully on this. I mean, the guys are mutated. We were BORN like this.

Clarisa: And what about heat season? What will we tell them when we become the only two girls in the lair that experience heat season?

Me: *muttering* I know. It's hard for me, too. It's not easy for me to keep my extra features in. Sometimes, I want to let it out. Speaking of, since we're alone, let me loosen up. 

Clarisa: Nice ears. And the purple tail suits you. I'mma let mine out too.

Me: Red? Welp, there is a reason why our ears and tail reflects us. 

Clarisa: *grunts* I don't know how you can summon yours without pain. Since I didn't have mine out a lot while you were gone, I still have some pain the few times I bring them out.

Me: It takes a while to get used to having them out, but with more practice, you'll get it.

Clarisa: *sniffing the air* Do you smell something?

Me: Other than the uneaten sandwich that you keep on top of your bookshelf?

Clarisa: No. *sniffing a bit more* Smells like sweat...and.....motor oil?

Me: The only person in the lair that smells like motor oil is Donnie, since he's been doing some body work on the T-car. But he's in his lab right now.

Clarisa: Must be me and the fact that I don't use my nose most of the time.

Me: *giggling* Yeah, you use your fists to solve problems.

(outside in the hallway)

Raph: *looking at Donnie, a shocked expression on his face* Are you hearing what I'm hearing?

Donnie: No kidding. What're we doing now?

Raph: I.....don't know.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! If you guys thought that I forgot about Moti's secret that was revealed in one of our earlier chapters, then you have the wrong idea. 

Welp, see you all on the other side!

Truth and Dare (TMNT 2012) (Slow Updates)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें