CLARISA DECIDED TO 'FLU' AWAY FROM THE REST OF THE PEEPLES!

*the next day*

Kellianne: *coming into the living room and looking around* Has anyone seen Clarisa? She's supposed to help me with something.

Clarisa: *crawling into the living room* I'm coming, Kellianne.

Yinte: Girl, what the shell is wrong with you!

Clarisa: *coughing* I think I got the flu, and my back aches. So, what was I supposed to help you again?

Kellianne: *pushing Clarisa* Never mind! Let's get you back to bed! And I'm going to make chicken soup!

Clarisa: *crying* But I don't like chicken soup!

Kellianne: *going into mother mode* You are going to lie down and get some rest and get better.

Leo: Is she always like this?

Me: When she's sick? Definitely like this. She'll try to weasel her way out of getting rest cause she's wanting to do something.

Donnie: That's gotta be rough.

Clarisa: *running into the room* I think I lost her.

Raph: What are you doing, dork?

Clarisa: *grinning* I 'flu' away from Kellianne.

Me: Did you just do a pun?!

Clarisa: Yes, what's the problem? Was I not 'punny' enough?

Me: Aargh! *walks to the kitchen*

Clarisa: *falling to the floor and curling into the fetal position* The floor is so cold.

Yinte: Child, are you okay?

Clarisa: No, I think my soul just 'flu' somewhere and escaped me.

Yinte: Ha ha ha. But seriously, you should be in bed.

Clarisa: I'm fine. I'm just tired. *yawns*

Mikey: *running  in* I'm back, dudes! *looking down* Oh, damn girl. What happened to you?

Donnie: LANGUAGE, MIKEY!

Mikey: Sorry, but she really looks bad.

Sarein: Okay, yes. She does look sick, cause she is!

Clarisa: Bye, y'all. *dissapears*

Leo: She really needs to stop doing that. Now, I gotta look over my shoulder to make sure she doesn't appear behind me.

*banging in the kitchen* 

Yinte: Who's doing that in meh kitchen?!

Me: SOMEONE COME HELP ME WITH THIS WOMAN! SHE'S GONNA GET EVEN SICKER LEANING OVER THIS STOVE!

Kellianne: *running through the living room* CLARISA! GET YOUR SICK BEHIND OVER HERE! YOU NEED TO SLEEP!

*Everyone runs inside the kitchen*

Raph: *after seeing what was happening in the kitchen* Ya know what, I don't have time to deal with this shiz. *walks away*

Sarein: WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON THE TABLE?! GIRL, ARE YOU CRAZY?!

Clarisa: *looking up from the table* What? I'm hungry.

Yinte: THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU GET TO PUT ALL THE FOOD OUT ON THE TABLE!

Me: You guys need to calm down. It's not her fault that she acts pregnant when she's sick.

Clarisa: IamnotpregananantIamjustsick.

Me: Okay, let's go. *grabs Clarisa's arm* I'm dragging you to bed, and you're going to stay there until you're better!

Clarisa: *grumbling* Fine, mother.

Kellianne: *crying* Why doesn't she listen to me?!

Mikey: Does it have anything to do with the fact that the dudette is her sister?

Kellianne: *stops crying* Huh, you have a point there.

Sarein: *rolling her eyes and facepalming* Oh my gosh. I need chocolate. *goes to the fridge* Wait. *looks in the fridge* WHERE THE SHELL IS MY SNICKERS BAR?!

Clarisa: *giggling upstairs* SomechocolatewaseatenearlierandIlovedit!

Me: *from upstairs* Could you please lie down and rest?!

Sarein: *running upstairs* I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE SICK! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!

Clarisa: Teeheeheehee! CantcatchmeSarein!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah, *sweatdrops* I'm really weird when I'm sick.

Moti: No kidding. 

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.

Moti: Please give us more dares! I'm going crazy here!

Ooooooookay, see you all on the other side!