7 DARES & 6 TRUTHS

Clarisa: Ay, my life can't get any worse than waking up and finding out that the aircon broke down in the middle of the night. *gets off the bed* Might as well shower in cold water.

*after shower*

Clarisa: *entering the kitchen* Wassup, meh homies?

Leo: Good morning.

Mikey: Morning, dudette.

Clarisa: *looking through the cabinet* Has anyone seen my container of chocolate mix?

Leo: Um, I think earlier Sarein said she was gonna make herself some chocolate milk.

Clarisa: *shouts as she heads to the living room* SAREIN! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TOUCHING MY CHOCOLATE?! YOUR CHOCO-BARS ARE OKAY, BUT HANDS OFF MY CHOCOLATE MIX!

Sarein: *yelling from the couch* I WAS THIRSTY! AND I RAN OUT OF CHOCOLATE!

Clarisa: *muttering* Great. Now, I have to go to the store and buy more chocolate.

Leo: Is it that bad?

Clarisa: That's my version of coffee. *feels her phone vibrate* Who's texting me so early in the morning?

Mikey: *facepalms* Dudette, it's 1:30 in the afternoon.

Clarisa: *sweatdrops* Oh, right. *looks at phone* OH MEH GOSH! WE GOT SOME DARES, PEEEEEEPLE! *runs to the living room*

Leo: Ya gotta wonder if she needs to go see a psychiatrist.

Mikey: I think she's perfectly fine.

(in the living room)

Clarisa: All right, dudes. Our friend, @black_wolfy_gurl, sent us a few more dares.

Yinte: *peeks at the phone* Sheesh, that's a lot of dares

Clarisa: Okee. First one is for Leo. 

Leo: What is it?

Clarisa: You have to..................O-o! *insert lenny face* All right, all right. I read ya, gurl.

Sarein: What is it?

Clarisa: Leo, kiss Sarein!

Leo and Sarein: *blushing furiously* SAY WHAT?!

Clarisa: *chanting* Do it. do it.

Everyone else: Do it, do it.

Leo: Fine! *walks towards Sarein*

Sarein: U-um, Leo, w-what are you d-doing?

Leo: Don't hate me for this. *kisses her on the mouth then pulls away* Next!

Clarisa: Okay, the next one is for Yinte. She gotta beat me at Scrabble.

Yinte: What even is Scrabble? I only play the online version.

Clarisa: THEN ONLINE IT IS!

*after playing a few rounds*