3 TRUTHS AND 7 (?) DARES (PLUS A NEW FRIEND!)

Okay, meh peeps. Before I started the chapter, I saw something that shocked me.

Thank you all for 822 reads! Me and my sister are very happy that this book has gotten this far

Thank you all for 822 reads! Me and my sister are very happy that this book has gotten this far. After all that, let's go to the story!

Clarisa: *running into the living room* I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE I'M LATE!

Sarein: Whoa! What's the rush?

Clarisa: *going into the kitchen* I'M GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!

Yinte: You woke up late again?

Clarisa: CAUSE I WAS UP LATE LAST NIGHT FINISHING A PAPER! *running out of the kitchen* SEE YOU ALL LATER! *runs out of the lair*

Donnie: Welp, there she goes. Gone like the wind.

Shadow: You can't really blame her. She is going to be late if she misses the subway.

(in the afternoon)

Shadow: Has anyone seen Clarisa?

Sarein: She is taking longer than usual to get here after school. Wonder what's taking her so long?

Mikey: The dudette probably stopped by the arcade to play some games. 

Kellianne: But what if she's in trouble? Shouldn't we try to contact her?

April: No need to worry. She'd call if she needed help.

Casey: True, true.

Clarisa: *walking into the lair and talking to someone* So, I told her to stop, and she said, 'Whatever,dork'. 

???: So you're the one who put that student in the trash can a few weeks ago! The hell, girl!

Clarisa: Hey, she deserved it for calling me dork! I only let one person call me that.

Raph: And that's me. Now who's the other dork?

???: OOOh! Is he the one that you've been telling me about? The one that you don't get along with? What's his name, Raph or something?

Raph: Seriously, Clarisa?! You've been telling someone about us?!

Sarein: Hey, I know you! Keira! I haven't seen you in a while! *hugs her*

Keira: Hey, Sarein! What's up?

Clarisa: Everyone, in case I forgot to mention, this is Keir Ikamuzu, aka @Korie_Sansie .

Shadow: So you're that girl that Clarisa and Sarein were talking about! Nice to meet you!

Clarisa: She will be joining us for our truth and dares from now on.