TRUTHS AND DARES

Sarein: Has anyone seen Keira?

Raph: Last I saw her, she was headed to the bathroom this morning.

Sarein: All right. *hears loud music* Where is that music coming from?

Mikey: A room?

May: Duh. But which room?

Leo: *getting up* I know where. 

(a few seconds later)

Leo: *knocking on the door* Clarisa! It's too early on Saturday to play loud music!

Clarisa: *after opening the door* Hey, guys! What'cha doing?

Kellianne: Before we ask, what are you wearing?

Clarisa: What do you mean?

April: YOU ARE WEARING SHORTS! AND I MEAN SHORTS! AND A BELLY SHIRT!

Clarisa: *rolling her eyes*I did this at our place all the time when I was home. There's nothing wrong with it.

Casey: *poking his head in* Nice legs, dudette.

Clarisa: *throwing a book at Casey* Nobody asked you, Casey!

Casey: Ouch! Why a hardcover?! *walking away and muttering*

Yinte: You should wear that more often, Maybe then Casey would pay more attention to you.

Clarisa: Hush, Yinte. My clothing choices have nothing to do with the hockey fanatic.

Raph: *butting in* What kind of music are you blasting in there?

Clarisa: It's my own personal playlist. My choice of songs that I love.

Raph: Sounds like heavy metal.

Donnie: So, why play it this early?

Clarisa: Sorry, I'll lower it down. I'm just working on a project and I need  music to concentrate.

Shadow: Have you seen Keira, by any chance?

Clarisa: Yeah. She said that if you guys ask, to tell you that she was going to the mall. *hears phone ring* Hold that thought. *dissapears inside room*

Donnie: That's some really fast music. *listening closely* Is she playing rap?

Yinte: She can rap just a little bit, so yeah.

Clarisa: *running out of the room* Let's go, peeples! We got dem dares to do!

Everyone: *running after her* Wait for us!

(in the living room)

Clarisa: All right, we have a few dares from @black_wolfy_gurl .