1 TRUTH AND 11 DARES

I got bored one day and decided to put some dares in, just for the sake of putting in dares. Please don't hate me! 😓 I just get bored sometimes and decide to play around with my own book. Welp, let's get into this!

Raph: Where's the dork? I haven't seen her all morning!

Sarein: She and Keira left early for school. I think they said said something about a geometry test today.

Raph: I'm glad I don't go to school. *opens fridge*

(later on) 

Keira: *walking into the lair* I still can't believe that you did that. Will you ever stop getting into trouble?

Clarisa: *walking behind her* Nope.

Me: *sitting straighter on the couch* What the shell happened to your face?

Clarisa: It was nothing. *rubbing her head*

Keira: *exploding* NOTHING?! YOU BEAT SOMEBODY UP ONLY AFTER YOU SAW HIM BEATING UP ANOTHER STUDENT! HONESTLY, IT WAS ONLY THANKS TO MY PERSUASIVE WAYS THAT PRINCIPAL HECKS DIDN'T EXPEL YOU ALREADY! HOW IN THE WORLD DO YOU MANAGE TO GET IN SO MANY FIGHTS, AND IT'S NOT EVEN HALFWAY INTO THE SECOND SEMESTER!

Clarisa: *accidentally punches the wall* My ears, Keira! I may be half-deaf in my right ear, but my left works just fine!

Leo: Yeah, we could hear you all the way to the kitchen. What's up with her?

Keira and Clarisa: Me?

Leo: *deadpanning* No, I meant Keira. What's got you yelling?

(after explaining)

Clarisa: Yeah, well, I'mma go to my room and change, then we'll do some dares! *runs up to her room*

Keira: I'm so going to kill her when she comes down.

Raph: *laughing* Now that's what I call 'entertainment'!

Yinte: What's entertaining?

Me: Keira just threatened to kill Clarisa because of what happened at school today.

(several minutes later)

Clarisa: *running into the living room* ALL RIGHT, PEEPLE! LET'S BEGIN THESE DARES!

Raph: CAN YOU STOP YELLING AT US WHENEVER YOU COME IN?!

Clarisa: NO, BECAUSE I LOVE IT!

Shadow: *turning into her demon form* WILL YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP?!

Raph: *meekly* Yes ma'am.

Clarisa: Um, are you sure?

Shadow: Yes.

Clarisa: Anyways, we have some dares from @black_wolfy_gurl.