DONNIE'S BIRTHDAY (PLUS A SPECIAL RE-APPEARANCE)

Okay, meh nins. I know I'm late with this chapter, but dont hate me. Work has been busy. Just bear with me. Now, on with the chappy!

Clarisa: *holding up her camera* All right, dudes. Today's Donnie's birthday, and I got Mikey to help me today with his party.

Mikey: *from the living room* HURRY UP, DUDETTE!

Clarisa: Coming! *turning back to the camera* I'm going to leave now. Unfortunately, no one else knows that we're planning this. *stopping for a second* What the heck, who cares? I'm out! Coming, Mikey! *running out*

Keira: *running in* WAIT! Dang it, I missed her!

Leo: *walking in* What's the matter, Keira?

Keira: I wanted to ask Clarisa to help me with something.

Leo: What do you need help with?

Keira:  *holding up her phone* I forgot my password, and now my phone's locked.

Leo: *deadpanned* Seriously? You forgot your password?

Keira: *nodding*

Leo: Come on. Let's go see Donnie about this. He'll figure something out.

(meanwhile somewhere far away from NYC)

Clarisa: So, do you think you can help me with Donnie's birthday surprise?

???: Sure. Just tell me what you want me to do.

Clairsa: *holding up a box* Just get in this box, and I'll take you to where we're having his celebration.

???: *mumbling while getting into the box* Is this really necessary?

Clarisa: Stop complaining and get your butt in there.

???: All right all right. Geez, you're really rough sometimes.

Clarisa: I thought you were used to this by now.

???: Unfortunately, not.

(several hours later)

Mikey: So, we cool for now, dudette?

Clarisa: *looking around* I think so. We've got the presents, the cake is cooling, the food's all set up. What more do we need?

Mikey: Um, what's with the huge box in the corner?

Clarisa: Oh, that's my present to Donnie. Now, let's go bring them to the party!

(in the lair)

Clarisa: *running in* ALL RIGHT, PEOPLE! GET READY!

Raph: Why the shell do you always yell whenever you come in?!

Clarisa: *in his face* BECAUSE I LOVE IT! Now, is everyone ready?

Donnie: What's this all about? I have an experiment that cannot wait.

Clarisa: Donnie, I need you to wear this over your eyes. *holding up a blindfold*

Donnie: Why do I have to wear the blindfold with the flaming swords? Don't you have one with beakers on it?

Clarisa: No, I'm not a geek. Now put it on!

Donnie: *putting it on* Fine fine. Now where are you taking us?

Clarisa: *pulling Donnie by the arm* You'll see. Now follow me everyone!

Yinte: Please don't tell me this is another one of your pranks! If it is, I swear-

Clarisa: Wrong again! Now shut up and keep walking!