2 TRUTHS AND 6 DARES

(this part takes place at night)

Sarein: *sneaking through the dark living room*  Hehehe. This will be good.

Yinte: *appearing behind her* What in the shell are you doing creeping around the dark living room at 12 in the morning?

Sarein: *whisper-shouting* What the shell, Yinte?! Don't sneak up on me like that!

Yinte: I wasn't sneaking. I just came from the kitchen. Anyways, what are you doing?

Sarein: I'm going to prank Clarisa for pushing me onto Leo.

Yinte: *scoffing* Please, you know you enjoyed that little scene.

Sarein: *blushing* Whatever. So, will you help me?

Yinte: *shrugging* Yeah sure, whatever.

(the next day)

Clarisa: *barging into the living room* ALL RIGHT! WHO THE SHELL DID THIS TO MY HAIR?!

Sarein: *trying to keep a straight face* What's wrong with it? You needed a change of color? And didn't you say you like change?

Clarisa: NOT THIS DRASTIC! I LIKED MY ORIGINAL HAIR COLOR! *looking closer* AND MY RED TIP IS GONE! 

Leo: You don't look that bad.

Clarisa: NOT THAT BAD?! I LOOK AWFUL!

Donnie: *trying to calm her down*  Look at it this way. It'll come off in a few days.

Clarisa: SHELL NO! I DON'T WANT THIS ON ME!

Yinte: *whispering* I think you went a bit too far, Sarein.

Sarein: *whispering back* She'll get over it.

Clarisa: Okay! I'm going to go change and try to get this out of my hair. I have school in half an hour. *walks away*

Sarein: Well, I didn't expect her to react like that.

Raph: *turning to her* You dyed her hair that color? What for?

Sarein: That was for when she pushed me onto Leo.

(several minutes later)

Clarisa: *going to the kitchen* What's in the fridge? *opens the fridge* 

Mikey: *coming in* Why are you dressed like a boy, dudette?

Clarisa: This is the optional outfit for girls. I didn't want to get stuck wearing the dress. 

Mikey: Hmmm. So watcha eating?

Clarisa: *taking out bagels* Bagels and cream cheese. *toasting bagels*

Mikey: Sounds yummy!

Clarisa: Yep. That and it's easy for me to fix before school.

Mikey: *just realizing something* Wait. YOU HAVE SCHOOL?!