WE HAVE ONE OF THE MOST WEIRDEST TALKS YET. (AND YES, WE'VE HAD SEVERAL SO FAR)

Clarisa: What are you guys wanting to talk about?

Raph: We heard your conversation yesterday.

Clarisa: *putting her hands up* Look, I did put the mayonnaise in your underwear yesterday, but I did that for a bet, okay? And I won!

Raph: *taken aback a bit* Wait, you were the one that put a whole jar of mayonnaise in my favorite pair of underwear?

Clarisa: *sweatdropping* You mean the three underwear with the rainbows on them?

Raph: *running after Clarisa* WHY YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS FOR ME TO WASH THE MAYONNAISE STAINS FROM THOSE?!

Clarisa: *jumping over the couch* Yikes! It was for a bet, you hardhead!

Me: Um.....should we stop them?

Leo: No, this gives us the perfect opportunity to talk about this new information.

Me: Look, I admit that putting the toaster in the fridge wasn't the best of my ideas, but I was half-asleep at the time!

Leo: Wait, what? *shakes head* You girls are getting way off topic. This is serious.

Clarisa: *running behind Leo* I'mma just borrow these. *takes Leo's katanas off of his back* Now fight me, moron!

Leo: Hey! Those are mine!

Raph: DID YOU JUST CALL ME A MORON?! WHY YOU LITTLE-

Donnie: HEY! WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE HERE! THIS IS A FAMILY-FRIENDLY LAIR!

Yinte: *yelling from her room* SINCE WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?! I ******* DO THAT ALL THE TIME!

Sarein: *yelling from the kitchen* YEAH! WHEN DID WE DECIDE THAT!? I'M ******* R-RATED!

Donnie: HOW MANY OF YOU PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO US FOR THE PAST FEW MINUTES!?

Everyone else: ALL OF US HAVE BEEN!

*During the confusion, Moti manages to drag Clarisa into their room*

Raph: Where did the dork dissapear to?!

Leo: *sighing* They probably retreated to their room.

Donnie: Very crafty, those two.

Clarisa: *yelling from her room* WHO WANTS SOME FRE ******* SHA VA CA DO, PEOPLE!

Me: REALLY?!

Donnie: LANGUAGE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHO WANTS SOME FRE SHA VA CA DO?! Can you all solve that one? Hehehehehehehehe.

Anyways, this chapter is really short cause I rushed this one. But I need some new dares for this book cause I can't find any, and I can't think of any, either. T-T    So, yep. And in this chapter, the curse words are all in asterisks because I don't want my sister to scold meh!

Okay, I'll see you all on the other side!