4 DARES AND 4 TRUTHS (AND WILL CLARISA AND RAPH MAKE UP?)

Leo: Hey, has anyone seen Clarisa?

Sarein: She's still in her room. She didn't even touch the chocolate chip cookies I left for her.

Donnie: Is she really that upset?

Sarein: Yes! For as long as I've known her, she's always valued her privacy! And then Raph comes along and breaks her one rule!

May: What's her one rule?

Sarein: Not to invade her privacy unless she gives you  permission! And Raph broke that, and it broke her!

Mikey: Whadd'ya mean 'broke her'?

Sarein: She's up there crying. She won't let anyone in. Even me.

Mikey: Let me try it. *goes to Clarisa's door and knocks on door* Clarisa? Are you in there, dudette?

Clarisa: *in a sobbing voice* W-who is i-it?

Mikey: It's the Mikester. Can I come in?

The door slowly opened, and Mikey slipped in. The others were shocked that Mikey was let in but not them.

(after they had walked into the living room and sat for a few minutes)

Kellianne: How close is she and Mikey?

Donnie: Well, we know that she's older than him, so they aren't a couple. 

Shadow: They're really close, like brother-and-sister close.

Kellianne: How do you know that?

Shadow: Mikey told me that one time. They talk a lot about a lot of things.

(a few hours later)

Mikey: *walking into the kitchen* Hey, dudes! Look who decided to come out of her room!

Sarein: Clarisa! You're finally out!

(LOL magic growing hair! I look like I haven't slept in a while

(LOL magic growing hair! I look like I haven't slept in a while. )

Clarisa: Mmm.

Sarein: *checking her phone* You made it just in time. We got some dares.

 We got some dares