Chapter 32 - Marriage

A week after Kasumi's announcement, they shop for her gown and the girls dresses she invites them to be her brides made and the girls agree with a heavy heart. they cancelled all their appointment to support Kasumi at this date and Mina come along with them to be fitted a suit since his got the invitation as well. They might not agree with her decision but they can't do anything about it, since she's adamant not too involved any of her friends in her family affairs it's not because she's cold it's just she can't just giving them more problems than she's already doing, heart Keisuke was obviously the only one was over joyed. Or is it?

At Keisuke's Condo

He threw an early bachelors party with full of strippers and his buddies.

"Yo, Kei my dude can't believe you're getting tied up." Said one of his friends while drinking expensive alcohol.

"Kei, are you sure you want to leave this all behind and live a life tied with only one woman." Remarks the other one pointing at the group of sexy women in lingerie dancing and drinking all over his condo.

"Who said I'm living all of this?" he smirked.

The two just look at each other and seems to have catch on Keisuke's train of thought. And both laugh maniacally.

"The only thing that's changing is my status and after 2 years I can finally use the billion in my account that father's attorney froze, because of that stupid condition that I need to get married and have kids." He mentioned while he drank another bottle of alcohol.

"So, you're going to have kids, dude you're not suited to be a father." One of his buddies joked.

"I don't have to be, but that's one of the conditions and besides I bet my wife will take a good care of my kid, and I need someone who I can trust to run all of the business that father left me."

"That's right let her do all the work, while we have all the leisure." One agrees.

"So you're just using her to get your money?" one commented.

"Of course I'm using her, and as if she's going to have it bad, bitch I'm rich she can have what she wants she can even have her mother's stupid company back, everything's going to be provided for her, and most important of all, I'm fucking handsome, a fucking god amongst men." He boasted.

His buddies just agreed and offered him a toast.

"To being gods amongst men!" they cheered.

A week later everyone seems to be busy preparing for Kasumi's upcoming wedding but the girls seem to still strongly disagree with Kasumi's sudden decision and having a discussion on how can they still prevent the forced wedding from happening.

"But what can we do though..." wined Yomiko burring her face in one of the sofa pillows.

"I believe that lard Keisuke have successfully cornered Kasumi..." Raika hypothesize.

"She's not telling us anything about her problems and it's frustrates me to no end." Miyoko stated.

"Well, she did say that she has a plan and just asked us to attend we should just trust her." Mentioned Tegemi as she takes a sip of her cup of coffee...

"Yes, I agree with Tegemi, but I think Mina's going to do something about it..." said Reimako giving them their favorite drinks to calm them down.

There's a agreeable silence for a moment, it seems that the possibility of Mina doing something to help Kasumi slip their mind, and they all have similar train of thought that Mina is probably going to hurt himself again from helping, now their worries doubled the idea of Mina solving Kasumi's problem give them a slight relief and worry at the same time.

"By the way, Is Mina already home?" wondered Miyoko.

"He said he's going to be late today." replied Reimako.

"He's been going home awfully Late recently." Noticed Raika

"That's not unusual at all since he has a lot of odd jobs." Said Tegemi

"Hey guys, is it okay for Mina to be involve with Kasumi's problem?" asked Yomiko.

A sullen silence envelope the room ones again, when suddenly.

"I'm home..." Kasumi walks in the living room and noticed the girls awkward silence.

"What's wrong everyone?" she asked.

"H-hey Kasumi, welcome back." Greeted Reimako.

Kasumi catch up quickly when he noticed everyone seems to be wearing their fake smiles.

"Guys, are you still worried about my wedding?" she asked despondently with a faint smile on her lips.

"Kasumi...we, can't help to be worried, you're forcing yourself to be wed to that guy." Uttered the anxious Miyoko.

They'd been trying to talk to Kasumi to share her problems with her but she seems to be dedicated not to involved them and she have no choice but to dismissed everyone's feeling coldly.

"Don't worry about it, guys I can handle it, be sure to be there in my wedding or you're going to missed something." She smiled wryly. As she heads out upstairs.

"So, you do have a plan!?" followed Miyoko wide eyed with a glimmer of hope in her heart.

"It's a secret." She smiled scoffing. As she proceeds to her room upstairs

Locking the door behind her, leaning on her door she slowly slid down and sat on the floor, for the very first time since that day she announced her marriage to the man she abhorrently despised. Her heart is heavy and she still don't know what to do, she knows she have to prove that he somehow illegally attained her mother's company that's the strongest case she have of him, that is if she have evidence to prove it, but the reality is she have nothing, she's been secretly investigating everything to know about Keisuke his company his father's company, but she got nothing, that can be used against him all she know is she's just being used to get the inheritance that's been froze and the condition for that is for him to have kids, with anyone but in spite he choose her, that's what's running to her mind right now, her impending future with Keisuke, she's starting to lose hope and all she can muster is something she didn't expect she'd say.

"Mina...save me...." She cowered into a ball and lay on the floor holding down her tears.

They'd never been close but he's the only one she can depend on, the times he come to her rescue whenever she's in trouble and she's dying to be saved by the only man she can trust with her problems...

She only got one week can she muster the courage to ask Mina for help?

Hi it's me, you know who i am lols, so yeah finally uploaded my first ever web series at webtoons just search for my name Someonewhosnotfamous on the search bar and it'll take you to it

It's a work in progress and the story is just in the prologue stage, but i really appreciate it if you give it a view like and subscribe, thanks everyone. You guys are awesome

https://www.webtoons.com/en/challenge/famille/list?title_no=446922