Chapter 28 - The Fiancée'

2 Weeks later Mina has been finally released at the hospital everyone in the Famillie seems to be busy at that time so he checked himself out. He was surprised that his hospital bills were already paid, the nursed and the doctors just said it's from an anonymous donor but he has the feeling Yomiko paid for it, He did have a chance to explain the letter but he was surprised to know that Yomiko already knows, apparently when he was still recovering Mimiko already told and explained everything to Yuu. She was conflicted at first but come into terms with her mother who's still working and fully supporting her now as her support manager and to everyone's surprised Mrs. Mikea Okagatawa is her childhood friend and promised to take care of Yomiko if something happened to her.

Mr. Iwasaki's guess that he had amnesia was on the spot, due to the trauma she got from her wounds she lost her memory or more like force herself to forgot to prevent her mind from breaking she just recently recovered her lost memory when she accidentally hit her head, and not wanting to expose to Yuu everything until she's ready she applied to be her support manager.

(I guess, everything turned out fine at the end.) he thought to himself while heading out the door when he noticed someone rushing to the hospital's automatic door.

Her eyes widen and narrowed when she noticed the man with a bandage wrap around her neck carrying a bag looking at her in awe.

"Where do you think you're going." She scolded while darting towards him.

"K-Kasumi, what are you doing here?" he astoundedly said

"What do you mean what am I doing here, I'm here to pick you up, everyone's busy Yuu's worried since she's still at her shoot Raika are still sleeping since she works at night Miyoko's taking follow up exams Rei is still at school since it's only 9 AM and Tegemi have an important meeting." She explained while trying to wrestle Mina's bag out of his hand."

"I-Uhm, Thanks for coming to get me?" he smiled wryly. (kinda notice everyone's acting awkwardly kind...)

His two weeks in the hospital was a tad bit memorable thanks to his caring but wacky housemates they take turns visiting me beside the fact they have a tight schedule, Rei always made delicious lunch and every night they flock in my room being rowdy to the point the head nurse would give us murderous look, but he appreciates every moment of it.

They were about to leave when a luxurious sports car suddenly park at their way. Kasumi's soft smile was replaced with an annoyed scorned when she notices the car.

And inside it a man with silver hair chiseled chin,  pale white complexion with green colored eyes and a face that's been sculpted by gods came out of the car. When he saw Kasumi a smiled drew in his face and exposed his pearly white teeth flayed his hair and.

"Kasumi, Dad told me you'd be here."

Kasumi backs out a bit as if hiding me from him (can't really blame her really, I mean if someone saw us together people would think that we're together and he seems to be protecting this guy eyes not to be sullied by looking at poor me.)

"What are you doing here, Keisuke?!" said Kasumi with an annoyed tone.

"Now, now, a lady shouldn't speak with that kind of tone, It's not how to talk to your fiancée'

"Fiancee'?!" Mina jolted.

"Who's the plebeian?" said Keisuke when he noticed Mina.

"I told you not to talk to my friends like that." Scorned Kasumi with a look that could probably make anyone whimper.

"Friends? Kasumi, Kasumi I told you not to get involved with such...unrefined class." He added with a disgusted look.

"Come to one Mina, let's just go." She said scrunching her brown with a deep sigh while grabbing Mina's hand.