Chapter 39 He's in Trouble, Again...

He finds himself squishing into a small opening in the lower floor browsing the internet looking and finding the old blueprint of the huge abandoned institution. Not knowing how many enemies he might be facing at least he have the confidence to traverse the dreaded building without worries of getting lost. 

Not prepared and  probably  judging by the number of vehicles outside he might be  outnumbered he must prepare and be cautious on how he approach this situation before he entered the small whole he saw the men unloading a frail man in the patient bed inside the building he just had a small glimpse of the man laying on the bed but there's no doubt that it's Raika's father, and now thinking of a way on how he can save him because the only way to approach this situation is through sneaking.

He slowly and carefully traverse floor to floor slowly mapping and disposing some of Ryoma's men that's on his way all while getting some information from them. He was at the open pantry observing from above and below him  are where he can see the concentration of men casually chatting and eating their lunch, he was cautious not to be in the sight of the CCTV camera's that's scattered all around the facility. 

And a room from the right side above him caught his attention, he can slightly see in a tinted glass pane where the luminous light of a bunch of monitors illuminated that room. He deducts that he might probably locate Mr. Ikagami's room in that room alone.

He was slowly, silently creeping up that room avoiding the view of the CCTV that's near him, when he made a serious blunder that could cause his life his phone rang and his ringtone flooded the silence and the noise of the men chatting downstairs.

"Ah, fuck..." is all he can uttered.

Tegemi and Kasumi arrived first at the hospital and was in panic to know that Mr. Ikagami got kidnapped they were hesitant to tell, Raika what happened but when they call Miyoko at home they were told that Raika was not in the house, Tegemi putting two and two together called her dad the S.I.I.U advisor, and was surprised when he told them he got a short call from Mina but the signal got cut off due to unstable network signal and now triangulating his last known signal to pinpoint his exact location. 

Tegemi just sighed in worry to know that Mina may probably in trouble and in the middle of doing something that may hurt him again, but slightly relieved that he's already is on the case. 

"Let me guess, Mina being Mina." Kasumi exclaimed.

"Yeah, let's just wait and wish while he saved everyone he'll got out from this unscathed." Tegemi said as she sat down seems exhausted while pinching the bridge of her nose.

"I'm still worried about Raika i hope she just got out somewhere and didn't do something she'll regret..." she added.

At that time 

"He's not picking up..." he uttered under her breath as she push the end call button and noticed that black unmarked van driving to her location.

Raika was picked up Ryoma's men and dropped at the Insane Asylum,  worried but she's still got her hopes up she was escorted by some men that act like hungry hyenas who's eyeing down their prey. They an old rickety elevator few stairs twist and turns in a puzzle like hallway until they reach the former directors room where a man greeted her with his luscious eyes.

"Where's my fa~!" even before she could finished she saw a man in the one of the monitors which he seems confused and weakened.

"You fucker ! Take me to him, release him now!" she demanded seething in anger.

She's containing her anger knowing she can't definitely beat the shit out of all the people inside this room but her problem is how can she rescue her father knowing that Ryoma have a lot of men with gun at his disposal. 

"Relax your father is in good hands, we also kidnapped his physician and with the assistance of my men he's been completely taken care off." he assured while showing the monitor that she saw and with his father there's definitely a doctor taking care of him.

"I'm not a monster Raika, i just want to make a AV film, and it's a good deal don't you think? With the earnings of your video you can finally afford his operation isn't that what you've working hard for?" he explained.

"How can i be sure that you'll share the profit with me?!" she asked with furrowed brow.

"Well, you just have to trust me." he chuckled.

"I'm kidding, what i have here is your contract, you can review this if you want read it from page to page, but before that, you should change to this outfit so we can start filming." he said while handing her a thick bundle of paper and a paper bag.

 "Now be a dear and change into what's inside that paper bag, come inside this room this is your  dressing room and everyone get ready we're going to start filming soon!" 

"Someone hand me the script!" he ordered as the men scattered in panic and excitement.