Chapter 18 - Girls in Trouble

Tegemi wakes up in a cold sweat her heart beating faster than normal, and she's having trouble catching her breath.

When the other girl woke up, they find themselves arms tied behind their back and standing before them are five men wearing a gas mask and the leader sitting comfortably in-front of them, their leader is wearing a black suit crossed legs arms spread in the neck rest of the couch.

"Good evening ladies, forgive the rough treatment, but no worries, soon I'm going to assure you'll enjoy yourselves." He snickered.

"W-who are you guys?! What do you guys want!" Miyoko bawl while trying and struggling to untie her arms.

"Oh right, guys." Said the man in the black suit and flicking his fingers to signal the five men behind them to remove their mask.

"The neighbors next door..." uttered Reimako as she regains her consciousness.

"Awe, that's kinda rude milady you still don't know our names?" wallowed the fat guy as while he slowly approaches Reimako who clearly is distraught when she saw him walking towards her.

But he got stopped by Sekkusu the dude who's wearing a black suit.

"Hold your horses' fatty, I'm still not done talking to them." He said while he raised his hand to block the fat guy from advancing.

"Buhiiiiii!!! B-but boss, do you know how I much I controlled myself from not touching their perverted bodies while tying them up, at least let me smell my wifu Rei's pussy..." He squealed while wiping the drool on his chin.

"And we should have just undress them to their underwear it's sexier that way..." the pig added as he straddled forward.

"Don't test my patience, pig!" he sneered and seems to be not holding back with his threats anymore.

"S-sorry boss..." said the pig immediately returning from the back.

"I still want to see them despair..." he grinned.

"W-what do you want from us?!" demanded Yomiko while she struggles from being tied to a chair.

"With you? Nothing? only the boss could answer that, but with them, their bodies and after we're done messing up with them, prostitution probably." Sekkusu casually explained.

"We'd rather die than let that happen." Sneered Raika.

"Stupid...but admirable, we do have a whole week with you guys, and with a bit of dependent with this lovely addictive aphrodisiac drug, I beg to differ." He said as he stood up and wave around a vial of an unknown liquid and few syringed in-front of the glaring girls.

"Oooh God I love those, scary looks so feisty, it inspires me to violate you more..." he said and laughs maniacally.

"Thank you for getting rid of that pesky...what's his name Minamino? thanks for falsely accusing him, you made our job a lot easier..." he said as he started monologuing.

Behind him, the guy seems to be whispering something about him as he struts around the living room exposing his grandeur plan.

"There he goes again monologuing..." said Brock

"You should stop him them..." said Imma

"Just let him finished he can get up without him monologuing and looking at the despair in the eyes of his victims." Said Ponytails.

"But he's gonna be first, right?" asked Frenchie

"Buhiiiii!" squealed the pig while biting his shirt

"We can't do anything about that, but we do have a week with them and he said we're going to prostitute them after so we still can fuck them and besides look at them, they're all beauties a far cry from the girls we usually have considered ourselves lucky that the boss assigned us to this job." Added ponytails as they just all sighed silently in agreement.

"Y-you mean, Mina didn't plant the camera?!" said Miyoko seems to be awestruck. 

"Oh no, that moron didn't, we all did that, we planted the camera when you guys naively ate the cake, we gave you and fell soundly asleep, we we're watching you for two weeks in the kitchen here at the living room upstairs and even the bathroom and the rumors about him, we made it up." He said with the sick satisfaction look on his face.

(The camera in the bathroom's not working though.) said pig under his breath.

The girls were stunned and downtrodden for they blamed an innocent man.

"God! I love those, faces! Welp, time to fuck!" he said while laughing like a madman.

"So...whose gonna be first, Tegemi I let you decide since you're the fucking landlord," he said as he finally sat down and wait for Tegemi's answer.

Tegemi raging from anger is bleeding from his wrist as she trying to break free, Raika called out Tegemi which made her look at Raika with a sullen smile and nods at her as if volunteering.

She glared at them and declared.

"You can do whatever you want with me, just leave the girls, alone." She pleaded bowing her head to the fiend.

"TEGEMI NO!" pleaded Raika

The girls just clamored their fist as they realized how helpless they are.

Sekkusu's sickly smile fades away and sighs deeply then said.

"I knew you'd say that, fine..."

"BOSS!!!" the five guys shouts in disagreement.

"SILENCE!!!" he roared then looked and glared at them as they whimper in the corner.

He stood up walks towards her, crouch down and lift Tegemi's chin, stared at her eyes and asked,

"Are you sure, that's what you want?" he said with a sad look on his eyes.

Tegemi just glared at him

"I'll take that as a yes..." he smiled softly

"Well, sure, we will accept your humble sacrifice, we're going to gang bang you till morning cover every part of you with our thick semen, rest for a while and then..."

"We will take our sweet time and BANG THE FUCK OUT OF THE GIRLS FOR THE REMAINING DAYS!!!," he shrieks as he laughs uncontrollably.

The five guys behind him cheered with him in agreement.

When Yomiko suddenly screamed from the top of her lungs calling for help but.

"No one's gonna hear your cry Yomiko, they are all on vacation!" Sekkusus said as he continues to laugh.

To unlock and read the explicit version of this chapter become a patron. @patreon.com/imjustfuckingkidding