Chapter 4 - YUU

It's been since week since Mina has been freeloading (Hey!) Okay living without any worries of expense eating free food and without paying rent (That's even worst!) in a house that he's been sharing with 6 lovely girls. That lucky bastard.

His in the living room sitting on the large sofa browsing porn on his smartphone.

"I'm browsing on a job posting site, not porn by the way."

"Who are you talking to, Mina?" asked Miyoko as she walks in,

"N-no one." He denies.

"Owkey, so how's the job hunting?" she asked as she sits and leans next to him to see his progress.

(See told you I'm not browsing porn.) "I made a lot of CV and pass it in different companies I'm just checking the job hiring site to see if there's any hiring that'll suit their requirements." He explained.

"You're only looking for a part-time job; you're not going to quit college right?" Miyoko asked in a worried tone.

"Yeah, I'm not going to quit I paid for the whole years tuition fee after all." He said as he continues to browse his phone.

"You paid for the whole year?! Wow! Why did you quit your job at that amusement park, since you'd been greatly paid anyway?! She piques.

He remains silent for a moment as he recollects all the atrocities, horrors and sheer craziness while he was still the manager of that park.

Then he shakes his head to shake off those unwanted memories.

"Why don't you return to that pa~"

"NO!~N-no...I'm never going to return there not even visit that amusement park." He replied quickly as he cuts off Miyoko while talking.

"Ow~Key~" understood Miyoko.

"Anyway, I have to go I've got an appointment today, Oga a classmate from our university said he got a high paying racket for me." He said while tidying up the papers and magazines he used.

"Oga...? Is he a real person?" Miyoko said in doubt.

"What do you mean? Of course, he's a real person." He said as he stood up while looking at her confusedly.

"Well, I just thought that your socially awkward in our university and don't know anyone except for me and the girls in the Famille'." She smiled.

"Excuse me?!" he said while looking back at Miyoko who's currently dashing upstairs.

(That woman, I have friends, well...Oga's a bit, I wouldn't call him a friend..i'm not socially awkward...am I ?)

A few minutes later...

"Just right on time man, come one wear this shirt and here's your ID as well so you can go wherever they may need you."

It's a black shirt with the word STAFF printed with white ink on the hack, and YUU summer concert printed with bright colors at the front.

"YUU's summer concert?" (Why does YUU sound familiar...)

"I know right! You should praise me by landing this gig, we're going to be working in her summer concert if we're lucky we might be able to see her up-close and besides that, the pay is good!!!"

"Alright, alright good job Ogara." (It's couldn't be YUU at the Famille', anyway as long as the pay is good.)

Meanwhile in Yomiko's dressing room.