Chapter 38 Raika's Troubles Part 2

she poured her heart out and talked about her dad's terminal condition and that's the reason she's working till exhaustion, her emotions overflowed and bawl her eyes to the girls. Mina was going to give the soup Rei made for her when he accidentally heard her confession his heart shrieks when he hear her cry he took a few minutes outside waiting till she calms down until he entered her room. Handed the soup to Miyoko and excuses himself without Raika and Kasumi noticing.

The next morning

Raika is calmly sleeping in her room taking a break while Kasumi, Tegemi and Yomiko talked about her troubles they all agreed to share the fee for Mr. Ikagami's operation since they are financially capable, Rei can't help but feel thankful for the efforts of her housemates. Miyoko volunteered to keep Raika company while they prepare for that day.

Little did they know...

He woke up in a daze, his head dizzy while his vision is wobbly as he regained his vision slowly he felt a flinch of pain running through his head, and noticed that he's hand is tied up in the side bars of his bed. He looks around and noticed that he's not in his hospital room anymore the smell of musty air and a decrepit room roofs insulation seems to be rotted and falling apart and the floor tiles are dirty and broken, he deduce that he's been kidnapped somehow and in an abandoned hospital or some psychiatric ward, He wondered his eyes and on the far left he can see a blinking red led light of a CCTV camera an indication that someone, somewhere is watching his every move.

At the second floor

A man with a disgusting smirk on his face is watching the screens while the group of men are busy cleaning, arranging set pieces the beds and setting up some light fixtures above they seems to be preparing for something. While a man in his late 30's lighting a single cigarette he inhales deeply burning half of the cig in one puff a look of distain and exhaustion reflects on his eye as he glance at his idiotic boss maniacally crackling to himself, he handed him a brick phone on his front shirt pocket.

The man grab it with a grin on his face as he seems to shoot the man with his finger guns which the man exclaimed in huge sigh.

She woke up by the ring of her phone, stretching out for a bit she seems to be relieved of the stressed she got for the non stop days of her overworking to secure a payment for his fathers surgery thinking back she chuckles as she thought she shouldn't just ask the girls for help in the first place instead of taking it all the problems to herself she can always pay the girls what she awe them without her struggling so much, as she pick up her phone she noticed an unfamiliar number, thinking it might be from a hospital staff she answered in panic.

An familiar male voice greeted her even though she can't see the caller from the other line she can her the smile on his voice. 

"How'd you?! What do you want Ryoma?!, I'm hanging up!" She sneered but when she's about to push the drop button.

"I believe your father wouldn't like that..."

An audible pause surrounds the entire room.

"Y-you're bluffing!"

"Am i? I don't blame you if you don't believe me, but i'm sure you're going to receive a call from the hospital or one of that's apparently heading on her way to the hospital right now..."

"Y-you! What do you want Ryoma?!" she asked as she grit her teeth.

"Oh, you know what i want, i'll text you the location, you can involve the police if you want but they won't do anything, you know our influence in this city, they probably come and just watch your debut, i'll be expecting you, Raika." 

A monotone tone can be heard at the next line fallowed by a large crash which made Miyoko rush towards Raika's room.

"What's wrong Raika?!"  she was greeted by a broken table and Raika's distraught expression.

"N-nothing, i just kinda slip and accidentally kick the table, i'm so clumsy." she said with a sullen smile on her face.

But even before Miyoko tries to asked her second question Raika excuses herself.

"I need to go to the office and arrange some things, watch the house for me, Miyoko." she said as she draws a small smile.

Her mind is filled with worries doubt's and regret and thinking of a plan on how she's going to get his father out of there without selling her soul to the devil, she can't possibly involve the girls of the Famillie this time, and the police is out of the question she might not want to admit it but Ryoma is right, the police in their area are in cohorts with the mafia the only person she can think at that time is not in the house at the moment.

At that moment

Mina a former member of Special Intelligence and Investigative Unit is first on the scene the night she heard Raika's confession to the girls, he rushed to the hospital planning to asked how much is the total cost of Mr. Ikagami's operation he's planning to donate as well, but at that time he saw suspicious men dragging a patient bed and putting it inside a unmarked black van that seems to be in a hurry to leave. Before they where out of his vision he rode his bike and fallowed them from a certain distance. He was led outside White Dove City and into a decrepit abandoned Mental Institution in the boundary of Royal and Bishop City.