Chapter 14 - The New Neighbors

A week later after he finally cleared the misunderstanding Miyoko have caused him, and finally got released to the hospital everything seems back to normal.

One Sunday Morning.

"Hey, guys! Guys!" said Miyoko bursting through the door rushing through the living room seems to be ecstatic while everyone just hanging around doing what they usually do in the weekends.

Knowing Miyoko it's probably some useless facts about everything or a cute something she finds in the streets; they just ignore her.

"Oh, come on guys, at least show a bit of interest." She wined.

"Fine, what is it Miyoko, what is it this time?" entertained Yomiko whilst not even looking at her while doing her nails.

"Don't encourage her Yuu." Said Kasumi peaking at the book she's reading.

"Is it about the new moving neighbors next door." Spilled Raika while browsing her social network news feed.

"Yeah, yeah about them, it seems that they're all guys, like five guys in total." She perked while sharing the details.

"Five guys?" said Minamino under his breath while reviewing the monthly financial report of the Famille'

"They occupied the next door, right? What happened to the lovely old couple living there?" wondered Reimako giving Miyoko a cold ice tea.

"Thanks Rei, and yeah that's what I'd like to know as well, it's kinda weird they suddenly move out without telling a word to us, I mean we're close and all and they're such a good neighbor." Miyoko said and sips at the ice tea.

"Apparently the old couple owe some, Loan sharks' money that's why they suddenly move out but still them occupying it a day that happened, it's a bit sketchy to me." Said Tegemii folding the newspaper she was reading.

(Yeah, that sounds suspicious to me...) Mina thought to himself.

"That's news to me, How did you know Tegemi." Asked Miyoko

"It's been apparently talked about the whole neighborhood which is kinda suspicious as well." She continued.

"What do you mean Tegemi?" asked Kasumi putting her book down the coffee table.

"I mean it's been only a day since they moved out there's already rumors spreading about them and these guys moved in after that, dunno I might be too much reading into it. She explained.

Mina just sat there in silence listening to then when the doorbell rang.

"Who could it be." Said Reimako as she walk to the main hall, but before she could reach the door knob.

"Rei wait!" said Mina rushing to her immediately blocking her, surprised how he moved that fast and without a sound she just stood there in silence.

"Mina, what..." before Miyoko could finished he made a shushing gesture.

"Miyoko take Yomiko upstairs go there with Rei and Kasumi." He instructed.

"What are you on, Mina, I'm not going up~" Yomiko said but again even before she could finish, she got interrupted by Mina's shushing gesture.

Tegemi seems to understand what Mina is trying to do she head up with the girls upstairs. When he saw all of them left upstairs, he opened the main door to stop the chiming of the doorbell. He looked at the peephole and open the door.

"Hi, good morning, how can I help you." He said with an exaggerated smile.

The man standing before him wearing a slick suit we're a bit surprised