Chapter 42 The Finest Hour Part 2

He got patched up and Mr. Ikagami is safe and now he's looking for Raika who's currently crawling her way out of trouble. The vents are dirty every movement she make disturb a cloud of dust that enough to suffocate her, when she saw an empty room in one of the aircon vents grills she kicked it out to escape the claustrophobic dust of hell. Coughing for a second she patted out the remaining dust that covered her body some of dust and dirt stick on his now dirtied shirt, she immediately wanted to jump hot tub if she could but her worries now is to go to the lower floors to save her father and fight the effect of the drug she drank that's slowly eating her sanity her situation is dire, it's either she lost herself to the lust or she'll attack the first men she see's and do something she'll regret for the rest of her life.

She needs to be cautious with her movement to not alert Ryoma and his men who's not aware she escape that room but Unbeknownst to her few of the hyaenas that are looking for her have the same thing in mind.

Ryoma's extremely mad galivanting his way from room to room ordering his men to find that man who cause this much ruckus, he'd be fucking Raika senseless at this time but instead of that he's sweating like a pig irritated and looking for someone that may and may not exist then it hit him, the fuck is he doing fuck making the movie Raika is drugged out of her mind due to the effect of that drug he knows because that's not the first time he used that to someone he know's the effect of the drug and it effects greatly to those people with strong mind and conviction she's probably playing with herself alone in that room and begging to be fucked. He ordered his men to keep searching and not stop until he find him, while rushed back to Raika's room he can't hide the grin on his face.

What Mina saw in the tablet Mr. Ikagami showed him disturbed him to his core, a room that he can only see in one of the porns Oga showed him once, he accidentally heard Miyoko and Raika's conversation before, so this is the gang who want's to make Raika into a AV actress he thought to himself now he's more than eager to find Raika before anything happens to her.

He's been really cautious not to get spotted but now that Raika's father is safe and Raika is now in danger he needs to hurry before it's too late. He's off the leash and now can go wild, or that's what he wanted to think but he's still out numbered and his enemies still have gun, he might have taken care of few  men with guns but he didn't take the gun they'd dropped, it's not that he don't know how to use it, it's just he's not into pointless killing.

At this moment Raika is currently on the run and hiding from a half naked man who seems to have crawled in the vent as her, his body is covered in dirt and his head is full of cobwebs he's got a crazy look in his eyes and seems to be sniffing the air in an attempt to locate her little did he know she's closer than he think, Raika's heart is pumping hiding in an empty locker looking at the grill holes, holding his breath her arms covering her mouth trying to mask her heavy breathing.

And as if he can truly smell Raika the maniac grin on his face grew as if he knew exactly where Raika is hiding. 

"Come out, come out wherever you are little kitten, i'm going to fuck your brains out when it find you!" 

he maniacally cackled violently opening the locker one by one. Raika's understood a bit of how this drug affects her body, it seems that heightened emotions giving her body pleasure, the fear she's feeling and the thought of getting caught by this maniac that she'd normally felt disgust but now the thought of it, excites her sexually, she shook her head breath in deeply fighting the latent effect of the drug she induced. She had to admit it was a stupid move at her part she could've escape easily but now she's hiding for the sake of her sanity.

Ryoma exciting arrive at the directors office only to find out one of his men got shot and Raika is missing and when he check the CCTV's to look for her he noticed that the room where her father is being kept captive is missing as well. Fuming he shot all the monitors and pull down a lever that signifies a complete lockdown the metal gate grills slowly descends from every window a loud blaring sound that can be heard from a mile a while flooded through the whole facilities few of his men panics and run through the nearest exit only a few who didn't made it was left inside the traitors who want Raika for themselves and Minamino who's currently traversing the lower  floors going upwards and lastly Raika who's hiding at the locker room at the second floor and Ryoma's who's seething  with anger at the 5th floor admin room.