Chapter 15 - Sabotage

A few weeks before the New neighbors visit, there's nothing suspicious about them, at first they work from home using the house next door as their main office, few people come and go and most of the neighbors just assume that, it's their clients , they are a active member of the society for a bunch of game developers usually the stigma behind that kind of job are the usual smart people who mostly stay at home, but they're a bit different they actively participate in neighbor activities like cleaning the whole neighborhood, feeding programs to name a few, and they'd been slowly becoming close with the Famillie girl members, but suspiciously enough the sudden change of other neighbors demeanor to the Famillie house and its members have a drastic change specially with their only male member.

There's a horrible rumor spreading around the neighborhood, that since Mina has been hired as the acting manager, he's been abusing his powers little by little by hiding the girls underwear, snipping them, drinking their bath water when they take a bath some even claimed that he wears them in his head and runs naked around the house when the girls are not around and worst that he's sexually abusing the girls.

His reputation dwindle and most of the neighbors avoid him like the plague, the neighbors can't do anything to kick him out because they don't have any proof that the rumors are true and there's also a rumor spreading that he's in a relationship with the landlord and because of this the landlord is turning a blind eye.

In result the girls become cautious, they are not wearing scantily clothes in front of him, and they are more careful when he's around, inside the house the sudden change of the girls is quite noticeable and the house are filled with awkward atmosphere which Mina don't mind, believing this is for the best.

One day

"Yomiko!!!" roared Miyoko as she rushed through the main hall and hurried upstairs and suddenly barge in her room without knocking.

"Christ, Miyoko, could you at least knock!" she said startled.

"There's t-trouble big, T-trouble!" she stuttered while catching her breath.

"W-What's wrong?!" she asked confusedly.

"There's press outside, they knew you lived here!!!" Miyoko uttered.

"W-What!! How?!" she said extremely surprised.

She's been really careful when going outside, always wearing a disguise so no one could recognize her she sometimes call her manager to drive her to work, a few neighbors know that she lives here but there's never been an issue they'd been keeping it a secret as well, she thought to herself thinking if someone tell the media about her resident, why now?

Through the open door, Tegemi walked in.

"Yomiko, just stay here, don't peek outside your window, we will take care of this." She said while asking Miyoko to come with her, they close the door and proceeds down stairs.

Raika, Rei and Kasumi are all waiting downstairs with worried looks, Tegemi smiled at them softly and urge them to sit down, and she asked Miyoko as well and just wait.

She walks towards the main door and when she opened it, she was blinded by the barrage of camera flash and the sound of the quite neighborhood is been replaced by the deafening flood of random questions from the reporter all eager to know anything.

"Is it true that Yuu leaves here?!"

"There's a rumor that she's been sexually harassed inside the house, can you confirm that!"

"Is it true that the reason why she's stressed from work, is because she's being abused!"

"Are you hiding a criminal inside that house!!!"

Ridiculous barrage of questions, but Tegemi handled it calmly and professionally

"I'm sorry I don't know we're you heard the rumors but all of it are not true, and forgive me for asking you to leave but you're disturbing the peace and practically trespassing, I suggest for you guys to all leave, before I call the police." She pleaded and close the door behind her.

"Girls, come to my room, Miyoko asked Mina it's okay to come out and Kasumi go get Yomiko as well, tell them emergency Famille Meeting." She said with a soft smile.

Meanwhile.

In a dark room full of Monitors, someone's have a clear view of the house from the inside pervertedly tracking the Famillie member each movement.

"Dammit!!! They entered Tegemi's room!!!" squealed the pig kicking his computer table,

"No biggie they're just probably gonna discuss kicking that cockroach out." Said Stripy

"What do you mean no biggie!! We don't have camera and audio inside her room and he's with them he's with the girls, they'd probably doing all kinky shit inside that room and I can't masturbate to it!!!" he again squealed panicky shaking his table

"I can't take this anymore, we only have camera installed in the living room, dinning room the kitchen and the main hall upstairs the camera inside the bathroom is not working! And we don't have camera's installed inside their rooms!!!" he squealed extremely frustrated almost ripping his hair out.

"It's you're fucking fault Frenchie!! You didn't do your job properly!! he roared.

"Excusemoi!!"

"Calm down you two, we are now at the second stage of our plan, after this we proceed with the last stage, we'll get paid and you pigs can do what ever you want with the tons of money we're going to get from this job." Said the thin guy lighting his cigarette.

"What I want to do is fuck the brains out of my cutie Rei, motorboat Tegemi's huge tits, anal fuck Kasumi, make Miyoko swallow my load and ravage Raika out of her sanity!" he said as he drools in his fantasy.

"In you're dreams pig, and don't involve my lovely Kasumi in your sick fantasy." Scorned Stripy

"I demand you respect Mademoiselle Tegemi." Demands Frenchie

"If I heard you sullying Raika's name ones again I'm gonna fucking slit your throat." Threatened the thin guy.

"As if Miyoko's gonna suck your small fucking dick." Laugh's the guy with pony tail.

"C-calm down guys, I'm just joking as if, I'd touch old girls Loli Rei is the best wifu." retracted the pig as he continues to watch the screen in front of him.

Then a door suddenly opened letting a stream of light that briefly filled the room.

"Great news guys!" greeted the guy in a gray suit

"Boss, welcome back!" greeted the gang back

"Once we get out target, and as long we don't touch his money maker, we can do whatever the fuck we want with the other girls!" he said in thrilled excitement.

"FUCK YEAH!!!"

"WOHOOO!!"

"I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!"

"OINK! OINK!!!"

Cheered the gang, that can be heard from outside their house.

A few hours later, some of the reporters left and some are persistent and few paparazzi has been hiding around the bushes still waiting for something to happen.

Inside Tegemi's room, a sullen silence can be felt inside.

"I guess, the only way to lessen the problem is, for me to leave."

When the Famillie members heard his announcement, they kept silent as if accepting it and expecting it to happen.