Chapter 41 The Finest Hour Part 1

He read the whole script, flipped through the page and throw it to the face of one of his men who wrote it.

"Are you fucking serious, now why would give Raika's virginity to other men?! re-write the whole damn thing, fuck! I'm surrounded by idiots." he uttered while angrily sat back while watching the monitor and the camera feed from Raika's room.

(Fuck! I missed it she already changed her outfit, with fits her perfectly, not bad me..)

Raika change into a sexy secretary uniform white long sleeve tight shirt and she's wearing a tight short skirt she irritatingly  keeps pulling it down, when she sats down it exposes the garter belt of black lace lingerie that's attached to black laced stockings.

Raika's thought is flooded with plans on how she's going to get out of this situation she have read the contract and it may have been legally legit but the thought of her having her first the Ryoma disgusted her, and knowing how AV debut goes she's sure that she's going to end up pleasuring few of the men waiting outside that door.

Her eyes wander when she finally noticed the blinking cctv that's not really hidden from her there's metal gated windows and it's impossible for her to get through, then she notice an old aircon vent at the ceiling. But before she can think of a way to get up and out there, the door of her room opens.

"Fuck it, come on Raika it's time, we don't need a script, we're just going to fuck you senseless anyway."  Ryoma said slightly pissed but mostly exited.

She's reluctant to stepped out that door knowing she's going to be devoured by a pack of lustful hyaenas, Ryoma knowing her begrudgingly hesitant to walk outside the door he pointed at the monitor where his fathers been taken care of some doctor and one of his crew. 

"I'll just say one word, and you know what will happen to your father." he said with that nasty smile threatening her.

"You're disgusting." she scowled.  

As she stepped out she's greeted by 20 half naked men in an S and M room set an airbed on the left side, couch on a far side of the bed and as she wonder her eyes the more she grew anxious when she see a bunch of sex toys, oils and other peripherals.

"Say hi to your loyal fans Raika they payed quite an amount just to be apart of your debut." Ryoma exclaimed while grinning at the men standing on the side.

(Mina...where are you? Any moment now...) 

"But before we, start i need you to drink this, it'll help you to relax trust me." he said while handing Raika a pink colored Beverage.

"What's in it? I'm not going to drink that?" She declined as she remember the drug that's been circling around the black market, they got whined of it when one of the girls almost got kidnapped by one of Ryoma's men it's an aphrodisiac drug that has an hypnotic effect to it's victims its a perfect date rape drug that makes the victim forgot everything that has happened to them. She's sure that's what's inside that drink is that drug.

"Oh, i see of course you'd know what this is, I  honestly want you to remember everything that's going to happen today, remember me since we are going to have so much fun and have a really deep connection, so to be honest I don't mind if you didn't drink this." he denoted, and was about to put away the drink when, surprisingly Raika drank all of it.

"Whoa there, honey now why'd you do that?" he said grabbing the now empty glass.

"To be honest this is a one time only event and i don't want to remember any of it Specially YOU!" she said vexed in gall.

She thought and believe she can fight the effect of drug and regain somewhat of control over it but she was wrong as soon as the drug entered and spread through her body she immediately regretted drinking it, she didn't expect it will immediately took affect on her body as it reacted to Ryoma's simple touch on her shoulder she flinched and violently tapped it away from her.