Goku: Dad!

Sam: Cap! What's going on?

Cap: *comms* Sam, he's in an AFV headed north.

Sam: Copy that. Stay here and keep her safe until the gas is gone.

He flies off as Goku goes to contact Natasha.

Goku: Natasha? Are you okay?

It sounded like there was a lot of wind rushing by on her communicator.

Natasha: I'm alright. Rumlow tried to kill me with a grenade but I managed to getaway. I'm in pursuit of their truck right now.

Goku: *sighs in relief* Alright. Wanda and I will join you guys once we're done here.

Natasha: See you there.

Goku turns to Wanda.

Goku: How are we doing?

Wanda: Almost finished.

Wanda finally got the last of the gas out of the building and the red glow in her hands and eyes disappeared from view. Goku floats up and wraps his arms around her.

Goku: Hold on tight. We're gonna have to hurry if we want to catch up to the others.

The young Sokovian woman nodded before she firmly wrapped her arms around Goku as he floats and flies off.

When they finally arrived at the market place, the two youngest Avengers could see Captain America squaring off against Rumlow not far from where they landed. There were many people wisely running away from the fight. Where the others were at though was a mystery.

Goku: See if you can find Natasha and Sam. I'll lend dad a hand.

Wanda nodded and ran to find the others while Goku dashed off to help his father. Rumlow is slowly gaining the advantage over the Super Soldier as he sends Captain America crashing through an empty stall. Before he could make the killing blow, Goku grabs his arm from behind and made him turn to see you.

Rumlow: Let me go, you little shit!

Goku: And why should I?

Rumlow punches him to the stomach, but it felt like hitting a very hard steel wall, which he yelled out in pain. Goku hits him in with a knee to the face, breaking the mask, and a spinning kick to the head, sending him flying to a wall.

Rumlow gets up and pulls out a knife and charges at Goku. He went for a swing, only for Goku to block it with his finger. Rumlow tried it again, but it ends the same.

Rumlow: What are you?!

Goku: Just a kid you shouldn't mess with.

Goku punches him on the gut, ax kick to the head, before hitting a barrage of kicks on Rumlow, before ending it with an uppercut to the chin. Rumlow goes down as Goku stood over him as Cap gets up.

Cap: Nice job, son.

Goku nods as Steve picks Rumlow up to his knees and glares at him.

Steve: Who's your buyer?

Brock Rumlow: You know, he knew you. You pal, your buddy, your Bucky.

Steve Rogers: What did you say?

Brock Rumlow: He remembered you. I was there. He got all weepy about it. Till they put his brain back in a blender. He wanted you to know something. He said to me, "Please tell Rogers. When you gotta go, you gotta go."

Rumlow then brings out a detonator.

Rumlow: And you're coming with me.

Steve backs away as Rumlow activates his bomb vest. His armor ignites, but Wanda used her powers to contain the blast. Rumlow cries out in agony as Goku goes up to him, grabs him, and quickly flies off.

Steve/Wanda: Goku!

Rumlow looks at him in shock as Goku closed his eyes. Then, a massive explosion ensues in the sky, far away from any buildings. Everyone looks at the sky in shock, worried about the young man.

Steve: *through comms* Son! Are you there? Son!

There was no answer. Suddenly, the smoke quickly dispersed, as someone flies down. It was Goku. He was left unscathed, save for some ashes on his clothes and his face.

Goku: Phew! Glad that the explosion wasn't close to anyone, or else we'd had a huge tragedy.

Steve runs up to him and hugs him.

Steve: Goku. Don't do that. You had us worried.

Goku: Sorry. I was just trying to get that guy away from you.

Steve: I understand. But...just please don't do that again, okay?

Goku: *hugs him back* Okay. I promise.