Chapter 43

*at the Avengers Compound*

Inside the Facility, both Rhodey and Vision are residing there, as it has been two years since the infamous Civil War between the Avengers. Rhodes was recovering from his injury from the fall years ago, with Vision staying by his side as an act of showing how sorry he was, despite Rhodey telling him it was a mistake.

Right now, Vision is seen roaming through the facility, as it was very quiet. Too quiet. Things haven't been the same since the breakup and Goku and Wanda leaving for Asgard. He wonders what are those two doing right now and when they'll come back to Earth.

Luckily for him, his questions will be answered soon. He hears a strange sound from outside as he goes to investigate. As he heads outside, he stops and sees what, or who is there. He sees Wanda, a Wolf, and Goku. Only, Goku's is taller than Wanda, his top Gi and shirt are missing, along with his Power Pole, with his pants ripped into small holes.

Vision: Wanda? Goku?

They turn to him and they immediately went up to him.

Goku: Vision! It's been so long! How are you, buddy?!

Vision: I'm doing well. Thank you. I see you've grown more than any of us predicted.

Wanda: Yeah. We know. But's not important right now.

Goku: We need you to come with us, Vis.

Vision: Why? What's going on?

Goku: There's no time to explain. We need you to come with us to protect you.

Vision: But, what about Colonel Rhodes-

Goku: Vision, someone's coming to steal your Mind Stone! We need to go, now!

Vision looks at him in shock. Not only for what he said but the tone in which he said it. Goku was worried and desperate. He never showed those emotions before. Something must've happened in Asgard to have him react this way.

Vision: Alright. I'll come with you.

Goku: Good. We'll explain to you as soon as we find somewhere safe. *looks at Fenris* You stay here, Fenris. We'll be back soon. We just need to make sure Vision is well protected.

Fenris gives him a growl of acceptance as Goku turns around. Wanda goes up to him and grabs his shoulder.

Goku: Grab my shoulder, Vis.

Vision: Why?

Goku: Just trust me. Come on.

Uncertain, Vision grabs his shoulder as he sees Goku raises his arm and places two fingers on his forehead.

Vision: What are you doing, Goku?

Wanda: *cheeky smile* Wait and see.

Vision: Pardon-

Soon, the three disappeared into thin air. Fenris lays on the grass, as she waits patiently for their return. While all that's happening, Rhodey figures out that Vision is nowhere to be seen, which he knows will alert that prick, Ross.

*somewhere in Scotland*

In the city of Edinburgh, it was nighttime as Goku, Wanda, and Vision appeared in a small alleyway. Vision was shocked that they arrived in Scotland from the United States.

Vision: What was that?

Goku: Instant Transmission. A clever technique to travel across the world without flying.

Vision: Fascinating. You brought us here in less than a second.

Goku: Yep. And believe me, I used it to go through every realm with Thor.