Chapter 59

Goku groans as he slowly gets up. He shook off the dirt in his body and clothes as he looks around.

Goku: Is everyone okay?

Scott: Underneath some rubble, but we're fine.

Wanda: We're okay, thanks to you, Goku.

Rocket: Thanks for the quick save, Monkey boy.

Steve: Where are you, son?

Goku: I'm underground the compound. Does anyone know where did the gauntlet go?

Tony: Can't find it.

Goku looks around and senses something. He digs through the debris and rubble and finds the gauntlet.

Goku: Found it!

He then grabs it, only to sense something approaching him. He turns and sees many numbers of outriders heading towards him. Knowing they would climb up and attack the others, he decides to have them chase him instead.

Goku: You want the stones? Come get them, uglies!

Goku runs off, as the Outriders chase after him. Goku senses everyone made it out alright and that his father, Tony, and Thor are currently facing Thanos, who most likely came from another timeline.

Goku stops, spins, and fires a Ki Blast at Outriders, destroying a lot of them. He then continues running until he was stopped by Nebula.

Goku: Nebula? What are you-

2014 Nebula: Father. I have the stones. *aims her gun at him*

Goku: What? Wait, you're not-

Soon, the present Nebula arrived with 2014 Gamora.

2014 Gamora: Stop.

2014 Nebula: *shocked* You're betraying us.

Then Present Nebula arrives as she joins 2014 Gamora at her side.

Nebula: You don't have to do this.

2014 Nebula: I am this.

2014 Gamora: No, you're not.

Nebula: You've seen what we become.

2014 Gamora: Nebula, listen to her.

Nebula: You can change.

2014 Nebula: He won't let me.

Nebula 2014 points a gun at Gamora 2014.

GAMORA (2014): NO!

Goku ran to shield Gamora from being shot, only for Nebula to shoot at her past self. 2014 Nebula dies as they all watch her limp down.

Goku: Well, that's the end of that.

Gamora looks at him and realized Goku was a Saiyan.

2014 Gamora: There are more Saiyans out there?

Nebula: Yes. Don't worry. This one is not like his kind.

Goku: Yeah. So, let me guess. Is your timeline's Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz here too?

2014 Gamora: Yes.

Goku: I see. Guess I'm going to fight them again. Anyway, let's get out of here.

The two sisters nod as they leave the place.

*later*

Goku took them to a safe place where they wouldn't be spotted as he goes to where Steve, Thor, and Tony are fighting 2014 Thanos. He had hidden underneath some rubble so Thanos couldn't find it yet. He sees Tony down and Thor going to be killed. He heads there to save him, only for Mjölnir to hit him. He then sees the hammer flying towards Steve, who catches it.