Chapter 15

As the Avengers were taken care of the robots, Tony was flying through the sky, as he tries to think of an idea. Until he got one.

Tony: I got it! Create a heat seal. I can...I can supercharge the spire from below.

FRIDAY: Running numbers. *as Stark fights off the robots from the Helicarrier's lifeboats* A heat seal could work with enough power.

Tony: Thor, Goku I got a plan!

Thor: We're out of time. They're coming for the core.

Tony Stark: Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board that carrier.

James Rhodes: On it.

Tony Stark: Avengers, time to work for a living.

Iron Man joins Thor and Vision in protecting the key. Cap, Goku, Hawkeye, and the twins came as well.

Tony: Romanoff? You and Banner better not be playing "hide the zucchini."

Natasha Romanoff: Relax, Shell-head. Not all of us can fly. *drives through several robots in a truck as she later joins them* What's the drill?

Tony Stark: *points to the Vibranium core* This is the drill. If Ultron gets a hand on the core, we lose.

Hulks joins in as Ultron shows up in the sky.

Thor: Is that the best you can do?

Soon, Ultron brings out his robot army.

Goku: You had to ask.

Ultron: This is the best I can do. This is exactly what I wanted. All of you, against all of me. How could you possibly hope to stop me?

Tony Stark: Well, like the old man said...Together.

The bots came charging in and the Avengers all fought to keep them away from the key. Goku takes down and helps the others from the robots as they fought through all of them. Ultron and Vision fought above, Vision fires his beam at Ultron, pushing him back. His vibranium armor is able to hold back the blast. Thor and Iron Man joins in and fired together with Vision. Their combined attacks is ripping apart Ultron until they stopped firing.

Ultron: You know, with the benefit of hindsight-

Hulk appears a punches Ultron away. He turns at the robots flying in the sky and roars at them. They turn and fly away.

Thor: They'll try to leave the city.

Tony: We can't let 'em, not even one. Rhodey!

Rhodey: I'm on it. *to the approaching robots* Oh, no, I didn't say you could leave. War Machine, comin' at you, right ...*just then Vision flies in and helps to destroy the robots* Okay, what?

Steve: We gotta move out. Even I can tell the air is getting thin. You guys get to the boats, I'll sweep for stragglers, be right behind you.

Clint: What about the core?

Wanda: I'll protect it. *turns to Goku* It's my responsibility.

Goku smiles and nods at her. He pulls out his bag.

Goku: Here all of you.

He passes one Sensu Bean to each of them.

Pietro: What is this?

Goku: For short, when you're hurt, eat it and it'll heal you. Now let's go.

The others leave as Goku flies off to help Tony and they went under while the team get the people on the liftboats. Ultron boards the quinjet. Clint sees a mother worrying for her child. He went back to find him. Natasha tries to get the Hulk to transform back to Bruce until they came under fire from Ultron.