Chapter 50

It has been a couple of hours since Goku left to train in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Wanda sits in his room, with Fenris sitting on the floor as she sleeps, thinking about what is he doing inside the chamber. Learning about the capabilities of the place, she wonders how strong will Goku become once he comes out.

Soon, Steve enters the room and sees Wanda sitting on the bed.

Steve: You're alright?

Wanda: Yes. Just waiting for Goku to come out.

Steve: You know he has until the next day to come out, right?

Wanda: I know. *shrugs*

Steve walks up to her and sits next to her. There was a short moment of silence before Steve spoke.

Steve: He's really is something, isn't he?

Wanda: What?

Steve: Goku. He's quite the character.

Wanda: *smiles* Yes. He has such a pure heart. Even after a lot of things happened, he still sees the good side of a situation.

Steve: Yeah. I remember meeting him when he was still in the mountains. Only heard stories about him, and seeing him personally was a surprise. A kid with so much strength and skills. And has the sweetest soul any kid could have.

Wanda: And that stayed the same until I nearly died. He was angry and sad, even more than realizing he killed his grandfather.

Steve: Yeah. That poor kid. Not only did he go through a severe head injury, but he then lost the only person that took care of him.

Wanda: Can I ask. Did you know he did that to Gohan?

Steve: *sighs* Yes.

Wanda: Why didn't you tell anyone?

Steve: It was something I would've said had Goku been much older. Telling it to someone else makes me feel like I'm doing it against his wishes. So I stayed silent until I felt he's ready.

Wanda: I understand. It was right not to tell him until he's old enough. *gets angry, remembering Hela* Until that bitch hurt his pure heart. Even tried to get him to join her, despite how he felt.

Steve looks at her and smiles. Wanda really loves Goku so much. That him feeling sad makes her feel protective over him. No wonder why she took a spear for him.

Steve: You really do love him, don't you, Wanda?

Wanda: I do. I love everything about him. He is the reason why I'm an Avenger. He believed in me. He was always there for me. That's why I love him so much.

Steve: I know. That's why I love him as well. Even Nat loves him, though she's not one to admit it.

They chuckled as they talk more about Goku.

*with Goku*

Inside the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Goku has seen training profusely in his Super Saiyan form. He hits some strikes, flies, jumps, flips, and fires Ki Blasts at the empty void, avoiding the temple. Soon, he flies down and lands on the floor. He takes some quick breaths, feeling exhausted.

Then he crouched a bit and moves his hands to his side.

Goku: Kaaaaaa.....meeeee....

Soon, an energy sphere appears between his hands.

Goku: Haaaa....meeeee....

Soon, it grows bigger.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAA!!!