Chapter 11

In Sokovia, the Avengers appeared in a HYDRA Base, invading it. Black Widow is driving a stolen HYDRA vehicle with Hawkeye shooting, one of the soldiers came flying to her left and she kicked kick him off while another came to Hawkeye only to be shocked by an arrow. Iron man flies past them and Thor jumps on a vehicle and stop a HYDRA soldier from firing his weapon. He then jumps up to the tower and fought them off, he jumps down and uses a metal beam as a weapon against them. Cap came by in a motorcycle dragging one and tosses him to another goon, he throws his shield at them and rides up to retrieves it.

Goku flies over, using his Power Pole to hit, knock out, and send several soldiers flying. He jumps up, grabs a one with a jet pack, spins him around and tosses him to others with great force. Not only that, he lifts up a tank along with Hulk and tosses it to a rock nearby, destroying it. He joined up with Cap, along with Thor, Iron Man, and Hulk, later Hawkeye and Black Widow came, and they all charged together and fought. Iron Man flies ahead to the fortress, he got close until he crashes off a barrier.

Tony: Shit!

Goku/Steve: Language!

Steve: JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

JARVIS: The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other Hydra base we've taken.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.

Natasha throw a grenade at a vehicle and it blows up. She then fought against multiple opponents.

Natasha: At long last is lasting a little long, boys.

Nat then shoot a goon manning a turret. Clint is taking cover from the tree, shoot his arrow at the bunker.

Clint: Yeah. I think we lost the element of surprise.

Goku creates some Ki Balls and shoots them at the soldiers, making big explosions, and sending soldiers flying. He lands on the floor, grabs a soldier's first, sending his crashing to another, kicks one away, and hits an elbow to another.

 He lands on the floor, grabs a soldier's first, sending his crashing to another, kicks one away, and hits an elbow to another

Tony: Wait a second. No one else is going to deal with the fact that Cap and Goku just said "language?"

Goku/Steve: We know!

Steve drives his motorcycle as he sees a car coming. He then hit the brake, flips over and then flips the bike towards the vehicle, crashing it.

Steve: It just slipped out.

Goku: And I got it thanks to you dad.

Iron flies around the fortress as it fires at him and at the city.

Jarvis: Sir, the city is taking fire.

Tony: Well, we know Strucker's not going to worry about civilian casualties. Send in the Iron Legion.