Chapter 45

Bruce and Rhodey went with Vision to see Shuri, who after hearing Goku is here, was excited to see him. However, Goku, Wanda, Fenris, Pietro, Steve, Nat, T'Challa, and Sam went to an open field not too far from the city, but enough to not make possible damage.

Goku: So, you guys now know I'm allies to T'Challa's family, right?

Sam: Yeah. Though, to be honest, we weren't surprised.

Natasha: You can make anybody you first met friends.

Pietro: Like me and Wanda for example.

Steve: Yeah. Even I suspected you went to meet the Royal Family when you understood the dialect when we went to find Klaue years ago.

Goku: Hehe. Yeah, I'm kinda guilty of seeing the good side of people.

Steve: You don't need to feel that way. That's what you are and who you chose to be.

T'Challa: I agree with the Captain, Goku. You were raised to see the innocence of the world and that made you the hero that you are now.

Wanda: And one we love the most. *hugs him*

Goku smiles as they arrived at the field. He then places the bag on the ground and opens it, revealing the Dragon Balls.

T'Challa: Ah. I see.

Sam: Those are some really cool balls.

Goku:

That face made everyone laugh as Sam looks confused

Sam: What? *realizes* Wait, I don't mean it that way!

Goku: I know. Just messing with ya.

Sam scoffs, though could hide his smile. Goku places the orbs into a circle as he steps back.

Goku: Okay. Everyone, stand back.

Pietro: What are you planning on doing?

Steve: You'll see.

Goku takes a deep breath as he looks at the Dragon Balls.

Goku: Shenron, arise!

Everyone looks at him in confusion. Steve, Wanda, and T'Challa knew what he's doing, but didn't expect to yell out like that. Then, the skies turn dark as the orbs started to glow as everyone looks on in astonishment. Soon, a beam of lights shots out to the sky as it changes form. Then, it takes the form of a dragon.

 Then, it takes the form of a dragon