Chapter 17

2 months went by after the Battle of Sokovia and this we're still the same with the Avengers. Having fun, going to missions, all that good stuff. But one thing that changed is Goku. Though nothing physical happened to him, he seems a bit more strange than before.

While in the Facility, he was being more closer to Wanda than before. Steve, Pietro, and Natasha notice both of them talking and making a few jokes around. It would later become a daily occurrence with the always greeting each other every morning. Goku still kept his regular schedule of training and meditating, but it started to minimize a bit while he's with Wanda.

Wanda as well was being very close to Goku than before. Other people were scared of her due to the capabilities of her powers, as she doesn't know them as well. But, Goku, naively and ignoring their warnings, always sits with her, staying close to her as possible. This made Wanda feel more appreciated, as Goku never judge her nor her brother.

However, this made the others joke around in how the look cute together (mostly from Pietro) which made them embarrassed, though they continue on, not minding the jokes.

Still, this was concerning Steve, Natasha, and Pietro. They can see both of them are very close to each other, which got them wondering something is beyond their knowledge. Though, they kept that to themselves.

One day, it was a normal day, Goku and Wanda we're outside enjoying the scenery around them.

Wanda: I haven't seen much nature for a long while. It's very peaceful, though we have the noise of jets flying down.

Goku: I can see that. Though, I lived in the mountains far away from here, so I don't see nothing different from here.

Wanda: All you're life?

Goku: Yep. Before dad came to my life. Though, I still kinda missed there a bit.

Wanda: You should go back there to visit.

Goku: You're right, Wanda. Would you like to come with me?

Wanda: W-What? Me?

Goku: Sure. Why not?

Wanda: W-well...we might get into trouble if they found out.

Goku: Don't worry. I don't think they'd mind if we have a little trip. Besides, dad knows I'll be okay since I have done this a lot.

Wanda: Well. Okay.

Goku: Alright. Nimbus!

Soon, Nimbus arrives in front of them.

Wanda: That's the cloud that took me to the Helicarrier.

Goku: Yep. This is Nimbus. He has a mind of his own. Plus, only those who're pure hearted can ride it.

Wanda: That's really coo-Wait a minute. I rode it so that means.

Goku: *nods* You're pure hearted, Wanda.

Wanda: But after all the things I did-

Goku: As I said before. You were manipulated by Hydra and Ultron. What you did was not your intention.

Wanda smiles at him, knowing that he's right. Nimbus lowers down so she could climb on top of him as Goku floats upward.

Goku: We'll be there in not time. Come on, Nimbus. Let's go!

Goku flies off with Nimbus and Wanda following him. They leave the area so the could see the mountains where Goku lived before.

*later*

Goku was flying next to Nimbus with Wanda still hanging onto it, even though Goku told her she's safe.

Wanda: Well, I'm still not use to traveling in high speeds on top of a cloud!