Chapter 51

A/N: Fifty chapters. Can't believe it. And again, thanks to everyone for your support.

Goku is seen continuously training in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber. Nearly a year has passed inside the room, but a day in the real world. His clothes are ripped, he's drenched in sweat, and his body has some small cuts.

However, he's more focused on the Red Form that has been bugging him since he first transformed back when Ultron tried to destroy the world. It especially helped increase his power as his body absorbed its energy.

But, why did he get this kind of power? He couldn't have gained it from a lot of training. It was simply given to him without him knowing. That was, until his recent dream where his mother, Gine, and a couple of other Saiyans surrounded him.

He wonders what happened after the glowing light. Why did that happen after they gave their energy to him? Was there something going on he doesn't know? Can there be more stuff in his head that has still yet to be remembered?

Goku sighs as he tries to remember anything from what he saw as a baby, before getting amnesia from his head injury. But, try as he might, he can't seem to remember something he saw as an infant.

Deciding that it would be a waste of time, he focuses back on his training. It was nearly time for him to leave the room as he decided to have one more moment of training before it was time to go.

So, he charges out his base form power and starts throwing several strikes, flying around, shooting Ki Blast, that whole shabang. After a while, he stops and quickly powers up.

Goku: Kaioken!

Goku continues training, with the added strength and speed of the Kaioken technique

Goku continues training, with the added strength and speed of the Kaioken technique. Soon, he stops as he powers down the power-up, before going to his now Mastered Super Saiyan Form.

There, he continues with his training, just that his punches and blasts are more powerful than before in his base form

There, he continues with his training, just that his punches and blasts are more powerful than before in his base form. He charges up to full power and resumes, his strength increased by 50 times his full-powered normal form.

Soon, he lands on the floor and sighs. He powers up some more, getting ready for something he hasn't tried before. Soon, his golden aura quickly shrunk from him within him, as he cross his arms. Soon, he opens his eyes, revealing them to be red as a burst of fiery red aura comes out of his body.