Chapter 60

A/N: Near 3000 words. It's gonna be very long. Bare with me.

The two sides clashed as the heroes fight off the army of creatures from the past, to stop Thanos from destroying this planet and erase everyone again. Giant-Man punching a Leviathan down, Black Panther, Okoye, and Shuri fighting several outriders and Chitauri.

Natasha, Clint, and Yelena use their skills and weapons to fight anything coming their way. The Fantastic Four uses their powers to protect and attack. Drax and Korg fighting off Obsidian.

Deadpool, Wolverine, Lady Sif, and the Warriors Three using their weapons in clashing against the enemy. The Saiyans fighting in the skies and ground, with Iron Man and Rescue firing blasts at any flyers.

Punisher, Bucky, Rocket, and War Machine firing their guns at incoming attackers. Ghost Rider punishing the invaders with Hulk smashing his way towards them.

Steve and Thor use Mjolnir and Stormbreaker to destroy the enemy. Steve starts using Stormbreaker until Thor flies down and passes him Mjolnir.

Thor: No, no, give me that. You have the little one. *flies off*

Wanda is seen fighting several of them off as Quicksilver appears to assist her.

Wanda: Pietro!

Pietro: Wanda...look at you...my younger twin sister is all grown up.

Wanda: *chuckles* I'm was born at the same time as you.

Pietro: I was the first to be given birth.

They hugged each other, relieved to see each other again after so long.

Goku and Vegeta are seen fighting off the Chitauri army until they meet Past Vegeta, Nappa, and Raditz. Past Vegeta and Nappa charged at Present Vegeta as the three went into a 2 on 1 fight.

Goku stares at Past Raditz, who stares at him younger, but now older, brother in surprise.

Goku: You don't have to fight me, Raditz.

Raditz: What? But what about Thanos? He would-

Goku: He did kill you, but only because you sacrificed yourself to save me. That's what happened to your future self.

Raditz looks at him in shock, before thinking about what he should do know. He couldn't fight Kakarot now, and the thought of his future self sacrificing his life to save him amazed him.

Goku: Raditz...please...leave Thanos. Come to the light.

Raditz: But I've-

Goku: I know far more sick people that hurt others more than you did in your life, brother. So, please, brother. Make the right choice.

Raditz stares at his brother's blue eyes and takes a deep breath.

Raditz: I've decided...

An Outrider is seen going to attack Goku from behind. Then, a blast shot it down, killing it instantly. It was Raditz who shot it.

Raditz: *smirks* I will not be Thanos's slave anymore. Neither Vegeta's.

Goku smiles as the two brothers smack their hands together.

Goku: Then, let's kick some ass.

Raditz: You read my mind, Kakarot.

*with Vegeta*

2014 Vegeta: How could you join such low-class scum like Kakarot?! You're supposed to be Prince Of All Saiyans!

Vegeta: I know I am the Prince. That is why a push myself to become even stronger than before. I even trained the last few Surviving Saiyans, along with my brother to become stronger.