Chapter 14

Tony and Bruce begins to work on uploading JARVIS into the cradle. Clint begins to work on a way to track Nat, as she reached out and is in Sokovia. Soon, Cap, Goku, and the Maximoffs entered.

Steve: I'm gonna say this once.

Tony: How about "nonce"?

Steve: Shut it down!

Tony: Nope, not gonna happen.

Goku: You don't know what you're doing.

Bruce: And you do? She's not in both your heads?

Wanda: I know you're angry.

Bruce: Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade.

Steve Rogers: Banner, after everything that's happened-

Tony: That's nothing compared to what's coming!

Wanda: You don't know what's in there!

Goku: This isn't a game...

Pietro got tired of all the arguments, so he runs and unplugs the cradle. He stops and drops the cables.

Pietro: No, no. Go on. You were saying?

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard as Pietro sees a bullet going up right in front of him. Before he realized it, the glass where he was standing breaks away, sending him down to the floor below.

Wanda: Pietro!

Clint plants his foot onto Pietro's leg.

Clint: What? You didn't see that coming?

Tony sees the cradle losing power.

Tony: I'm rerouting the upload.

Steve throws his shield at the computers, as Tony summons his repulsor and fires at Steve. Bruce goes behind Wanda and restrains her from using her powers.

Bruce: Go ahead. Piss me off.

Goku grabs his power pole and knocks Tony away. Steve goes in and fights him as Wanda pushes Bruce back. Suddenly, Thor appears out of nowhere, surprising everyone as he charged up his hammer.

Bruce: Wait!

Thor then discharge his lightning at the cradle, powering it up. He stop and wait to see what happens. The cradle burst open, sending everyone flying, but Goku and Tony fly over as they see a new being emerges. Everyone looks to see who or what it is. He then charges at Thor, and Thor pushes him off. He stop and floats, looking at his reflection. Thor placed his hammer down as he approaches them.

Vision: I'm sorry, that was...odd. *to Thor* Thank you.

Steve: Thor, you helped create this?

Thor: I've had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life and at it's center is that. *points at the gem in Vision's forehead*

Bruce: What the gem?

Thor: It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six Infinity Stones, the greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in its destructive capabilities.

Steve Rogers: Then why would you bring it to-

Thor: Because Stark is right.

Bruce Banner: Oh, it's definitely the end times.

Thor: The Avengers cannot defeat Ultron.

Vision: Not alone.

Goku: Why does he sound like Jarvis?