Chapter 40

A/N: Goku being a Golden Great Ape is not a sign that he will go SSJ4. Here, it's a sign that Goku finally got control of the Ape from and unknowingly transferred his Super Saiyan powers with it, causing the Ape form to have a blonde color.

Everyone froze when they saw the Golden Great Ape as it roars loudly. His roar was so loud and strong, it causes the ground to shake. Vegeta was shocked to see that Goku is still standing, but mostly that his fur turned into Golden. He never heard of a Golden Great Ape before...unless.

Vegeta: What the-

He stopped when Goku quickly dashes towards him, smashing his face with his fist. It was more quickly than the blink of an eye. Vegeta stumbles back as he held his face. Goku wasn't done as hits another punch on Vegeta, this time in the gut.

Vegeta: AGH! You low class-

Vegeta hits Goku in the face, but this time, Goku wasn't fazed by it. He just bites into Vegeta's arm and draws blood from it.

Vegeta: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!! Release me, Kakarot!

Vegeta tries to get Goku off his arm, punching, shaking, yet Goku still persisted. Soon, he lets him go and Vegeta held his arm, in pain as he steps back.

Vegeta: W-why you...How can you have such strength?!

Goku growls at him as smacks his chest with his fists and roars at Vegeta. Vegeta roars back as they charge at each other, soon their hands lock onto each other, causing a shockwave.

Everyone looks on in shock as they regroup

Thor: What in the name of the Allfathers is going on here?

Wanda: Goku got his memories back. But, I don't know how he turned his original fur color to gold.

Loki: Seems the Super Saiyan power must've transferred to this form. Astonishing.

Valkyrie: At least we got Goku back on our side.

Thor: But, I hope he finishes this fight. Or else there won't be any Asgard to save.

Goku starts pushing Vegeta, as Vegeta tries to stand his ground. Yet, trail marks of his feet were made, despite him trying to stand still. Vegeta growls as he lifts his massive arm up and punches Goku. Goku retaliates and punches back.

Soon, the two start punching each other, exchanging blows. Then, the punches start going harder and quicker, even causing the floor to shake with each strike.

Soon, they gave each other one hard punch on their faces, causing a massive shockwave.