Chapter 58

At the Compound, Goku, Steve, and Tony returned from their trip to 1970 New Jersey. Everyone was relieved that they were back. Goku goes up to Wanda as she quickly hugs him.

Goku: Hey, honey. I'm back as I promised.

Wanda: Please don't make me get worried like that.

Goku: I will. Plus...

They stop hugging as they look at each other.

Goku: I met Peggy by accident.

Wanda: Peggy Carter? Really?

Goku: Yeah. I entered her office without knowing she was in there and she asked me questions.

Wanda: Did you tell her your name?

Goku: Not at first, but when I uses Dad's last name, it made her remember him, especially in how I am when I talked to her.

Wanda: Well, I can understand, since you two are very much alike.

Goku: She pointed that out, too. And then I hugged her to give her some comfort.

Wanda: How did she react?

Goku: I could tell she was surprised but hugged me back. As I was going to leave, I said my real name and left.

Wanda: *smiles* That's sweet of you, Goku.

Goku smiles as they waited for all checks to see if they have all the stones. Soon, Clint arrives with the Soul Stone, but Natasha was not with him. Goku was confused as he tries to sense her energy, but couldn't find it, most likely because of where she went.

Bruce: Clint, where's Nat?

The silence from Clint tells them all they need to know. Goku went pale as went down on his knees, looking lost as tears went down from his eyes.

Wanda goes down and hugs him while tearing up as well

Wanda goes down and hugs him while tearing up as well. Everyone stood there silently, mourning the loss of Black Widow. It was heartbreaking they lost her, as she sacrificed herself to get the last Infinity Stone for them. Soon, Goku wipes his tears and stood up. He stood there, serious, walking towards the machine. Everyone looks at him.

Steve: What?

Wanda: Goku, what are you-

Goku suits up as he turns on the machine and quickly steps into the platform.

Tony: Goku wait!

Scott: Don't do it!

Bruce: You can't!

They tried to stop him by turning the machine off, but it was too late as Goku disappears into the Quantum Realm.

Wanda/Steve: GOKU!

*Goku's POV*