Chapter 23

Goku walks back to the palace where he was greeted by Lady Sif who was coming down from a set of stairs near the entrance.

Sif: Welcome back, Goku. And I can see you're wielding Mjolnir.

Goku: Yeah. Thor taught me how to wield it when things get rough.

Sif: Speaking of Thor. Where is he? I thought he was with you.

The image of the God of thunder being covered in dirt and sand came back to mind and he smirked.

Goku: Uh, Thor came back to the palace first to get cleaned up.

Lady Sif nodded and motioned for Goku to follow her.

Sif: Sounds like there's a funny tale there. I'll have to ask him about it later. Come with me. Everyone is waiting for you in the dining hall...Lady Wanda will have a surprise surprise for you.

Intrigued by what she said, Goku quickly followed her...wondering just what kind of surprise the Scarlet Witch is planning for him.

*later*

Goku took a quick bath for the dirt and sweat. He felt from what Lady Sif told him about the surprise that he shouldn't be dirty or sweaty for it. The bathtub looked more like a hot spring. The Asgardians didn't use showers but Thor had informed them once the water was drained, the tub would quickly refill itself with clean hot water thanks to a handy enchantment.

Soon, he was done and wraps a towel around his waist before leaving the bathroom. He sees a different design of his Gi, which has his iconic orange and blue colors, though looked more like the one Wanda made for him.

After liking the first one, Wanda made him another that was like the combination between Goku's older Gi's and the one she gave him.

Not wanting to keep the others waiting, the young warrior quickly got dressed and summoned Mjolnir to his hand.

(Without taped arms)

Just being able to do that felt really cool...he never once imagined the mighty hammer of Thor would deem him to be worthy out of all the Avengers. Goku walked down the grand staircase, he noticed the guards were bowing their heads at him.

Goku wasn't sure how to respond so he just nodded back with a awkward smile. When he stepped in to the dining hall, the Warriors Three were already at the table and they greeted him with a friendly wave...before the expressions on their faces turned into one of awe and disbelief. The other Asgardians in the hall grew silent as they all stared at Goku.

This made Goku scratch his head in confusion.