Chapter 41

The heroes and Raditz stared at the newcomers in front of them. They look vicious and strong. Goku is seen smiling a bit, wanting to them all. But his thoughts were interrupted when the tall purple being, called Thanos, spoke.

Thanos: So this is why you took too long, Vegeta? I'm honestly quite surprised you fended them off.

Vegeta: *in pain* W-well, we had minor setbacks.

Thanos: I can see. You are beaten down, Nappa is deceased, and Raditz has sided with the enemy. *looks at his children* One of you take Vegeta back inside the ship. The rest of you take care of them.

They nod as one grabs the beaten Vegeta and there teleported away by the blue light. The Black Order readies their weapons as our heroes ready themselves for a fight.

Valkyrie: Does anyone have a plan here?

Thor: What do you expect, Valkyrie?

Raditz: Be warned. They're all very strong.

Goku: Well...*goes into his classic fighting stance* Let's show them we won't back down from them.

Thor: Has everyone in Asgard been evacuated?

Hogun: Yes.

Valkyrie: Then we nothing to worry about, right?

Raditz: Unless they kill us all.

Goku: Don't be scared, Raditz. At least we give our lives for the greater good.

Soon, the Black Order, after one of them returned, charged at our heroes. Thor gives out a yell and the charge at them as well. Soon, the two groups begin to fight as Thanos stays behind, watching it unfold.

However, our heroes realized that these monsters are not very easy to overcome.

Goku and Corvus fight fiercely as Raditz helps in any way he can. Goku uses his Power Pole against Glaive's Glaive while blocking his strikes. Corvus was relentless, but Goku persevered and knocks him away.

Corvus tries to strike him with his weapon from behind but was knocked away by Raditz.

Raditz: Are you alright, Kakarot?

Goku: I'm fine, Raditz.

Raditz: You have a lot of balls to face Corvus Glaive, brother. He's not a very easy fighter.

Goku: Well, I'm not one, either.

Corvus charges at Raditz, but Goku blocks him with his power pole.

Corvus: So you're sibling to Raditz, aren't you?

Goku: Yeah. What of it?

Corvus: Then I'll take great pleasure killing you weak Saiyans.

Corvus backs away and tries to stab Goku, but he dodged it and punches him in the face. Corvus backs away and held his face until Raditz comes from behind and elbows him on the back of his head. Goku knocks him down with an Axe Handle, thus putting down Glaive.

Raditz: That went well. Right?

Goku: Yep. *looks at the others* Let's go. They need our help.

Goku goes running towards them as Raditz follows him. Thanos looks on as his children had the upper hand until that young Saiyan arrived to assist his friends. This one caught his interest. Not only did he never expect to see another living Saiyan, but he looked familiar to someone. Someone he meet many years ago.

Thanos: Stop.

Thanos's children stop, causing everyone to stop as well, but were confused. Thanos steps forward, and his eyes are set on Goku.